Chapter 30🔞🔞🔞

We both in sweat and tired but Ira seems not ready to stop.

"Ira, please stop now. It's already morning." I protest.

"Not enough sweetheart. I'll been waiting for this for a decade."

"Are you planning to break my back."

"Just another round...please..."

"You had too much. For pity sake, this is my first time but you over do me."

"Is it painful already, are you tired?"

"Yes. I felt my back hurting now."

"Okey, we take a rest for a little bit."

"What do you mean for a little bit? You're not planning to continue again right?" I asked unsured.

"What do you think sweetheart?" he asked smiling.

"You're such a devil one." I said in unbelievable face.

"Only on you." he said proudly and start eating me again.

I passed out after so many rounds. I can't believe Ira is no joke when it comes to bed. He drained my energy and filled my hole inside.

I wake up of sudden urge to go in the bathroom. I slowly raise myself up in the bed. "Damn, my back is so aching." I unconsciously said.

"Who said you can get out in the bed?" Ira entered the room with a glass of water in his hand.

"You bastard! I will kill you for broken my back."

Ira just laugh. "You deserved that sweetheart, you provoked me."

"Shit, Come here. Help me stand, I need to go to the bathroom." I said.

He come near me but instead of helping me to stand, he suddenly carry me toward the bathroom.

"What are doing? Put me down Ira."

"Stop protesting, you might fall. Just hold on tight." he said.

"This is embarrassing." I covered my face.

"You're so cute sweetheart."

"Ira stop calling me sweetheart for your own reputation please... That's too much."

"No. I call you sweetheart from now on."

"No way, especially in front of your people."

"Try me." he said.

When we reach the bathroom, he slowly put me down. I waited him to go out, but instead, he stay and have no plan to leave me.

"Ira, I need to pee. Please leave me now."

"No, I'll stay. Go head just pee."

"What? Its ackward."

"Sweetheart, I've seen everything. What's bothering you now? Just let me help you."

I was going to protest but suddenly Ira came behind my back and to my surprise he hold my dick toward the toilet bowl. "Come on pee now sweetheart, don't try to hold it."

"Ira... you're such a jerk!"

"Thank you, now pee."

He take advantage of me because he know I can't fight back right now. After I pee, he help me to take a shower. At first it's going smoothly but suddenly he enter his finger in my hole.

"What are doing Ira?!" I panicked.

"I'm helping you out my semen. Last night, I over loaded it here."

"Stop talking nonsense you bastard! I can do that alone."

"Uhm, I don't think so. Gosh, It so soft down here." he said ignoring my protest.

"Because it's still swollen! "

"Is it hurt?" he asked softly.

"You bastard, how can you asked me like that if you know it's my first time."

"Im just wondering how can you still keep your virginity at this age."

"Are you mocking me? I'm not like you, fucking random women."

"Of course not. I'm not doing all the way. And the woman you saw, that's the last one."

"Do you expected me to believe that?"

"Because that's the truth. After that incident I can't afford to use women again. I always remember your reaction, that make me lost my mood."

"That's a cursed to you."

"But everytime I fantasized about you, my dick getting hard. Just like now."

"Take out your finger Ira." I warned. I feel, he's planning something again.

"I can't, It feels good to touch you inside."

"You're torturing me."

"Can you let me in, sweetheart... Please... I'll be gentle, promise..." he whisper.

I looked at him. His eyes are full of lust and begging to devour me again. I sigh. Shit, I can't resist him. I voluntary surrender and kiss him passionately instead.

"Just one round, Ira ." I said in warning.