Chapter 22

"Tell me what you found?" the man in the dark asked.

"He's staying in the company most of his time. But sometimes he sneak out in the midnight from his condo then come back after three to four hour."

"Anything else?" the man in the dark asked again.

"I saw him going out with the same man this week. I send you the photos Sir. And by the way much parcel arrived often in his place."

"Okey, continue stalking. I want to know everything from time to time."

"Yes, Sir."

"I send your payment on your phone."

"Thank you Sir."

When the person leave the man in the dark, he's face full of anger.
.
.
.
.

"IRA, You already here. How's everything?" the master asked while I entering in his office.

"Everything's alright dad. Except, we need to order new equipment again to replace those lost shipments."

"I just leave it to you. I'll ask Uno if the company have available funds to cover that." master said. As I expected he never let me go near the young master again. Since, the young master left the house recently, I noticed that the master put aside Uno from organization engagement. He don't let Uno attend the organization events and meetings or accompany him to any transaction where the organization involved. I don't know if this part of protecting his son from rivals while Uno working outside his vicinity.

"Yes Master." I just replied.

A bodyguard knocks and excuse his self to entered. "Master, the young master arrived."

"Really? What a surprise, he's early for dinner." the master said while looking at me. "Tell him to come here." master ordered the bodyguard.

After the bodyguard left.

"Do you want to stay? Uno and I  discuss something about the company, then if possible have dinner together." the master asked to me.

"Can I stay?" Ira asked unsure. Too late to notice the man who just entered the office.

"I thought just the two of us today?" the young master said.

"Oh, Ira will stay with us, I know how much you missed each other. It's been a long time since you see each other right." master teased.

"Stop talking nonsense master. By the way, here's the report you wanted to see. I already transferred the money to the three accounts." he replied coldly.

"That's good. You work hard this days Uno." master compliment.

"Because I have no choice." he said sarcastic.

"Young master, if you don't mind, after the dinner I also have  something to discuss with you." I interrupted.

"You can just tell me now." Uno said without looking at me. He sitted far away from me.

"No, there's nothing to do with the master." I said. The master just amazed looking at us. As if we're stranger to each other. The ackwardness is absolutely strong.

"What it is, aside from the gangster's issues?" he asked still not looking at me.

"It's about us." I said directly.

"Us? Oh, that's new to me. When was the 'us' begin?" he said in mocking tone.

"Young master, Im talking to you nicely, why you need sarcastic to me?"

"I'm just asking? Why so sensitive dear leader? You look frustrated. Are you having hard time in killing people?" he said mocking again.

"Young master!" Ira warned.

He smirked. "Okey. Okey. I'll stop now, seems the leader is not in good mood today." he said and rise in his seat. "I'll go and see Tres first. Master, let's continue talking later. I feel suffocated here." he said and leave the office.

"What a stubborn man." master said smiling.

"He's enjoying much his life outside." Ira said in pissed.

"Don't push him hard, you know him, the more you control him, the more he tried to unleashed."

"TRES! LITTLE MASTER, I'M HERE." I said loudly while knocking in his bedroom.

It's just a seconds when he opened his door for me. "Young master, you really here!? I miss you so much." Tres excited hug me tight.

"Yes of course, I promised to come right, so here I am." I said while hugging him also.

"Are you spend the night here?" he asked excited.

"Umm. If the little master wants."

"Yes! I want it! I want it badly. Your the best, brother."

I let go of him and smile. "Come let's play wish game. If you catched me I grand you a wish. But if you can't, you have to massage my back. Deal?"

"Deal!" Little master said louder.

"Okey, catch me now." I said and run fast.

"I will!" the little master said in excitement while laughing loud.

The whole house trembling because of us. We run everywhere. We don't care the people around us. We just play together.

"I guess the little master and young master trap in their own world again." madam said from the living room. "The house is shaking and loud."

"Yes, The house is murdered when they playing. When will they stop to have our dinner?" master said while sitting beside her, and Ira on the other side.

"He's still childish." Ira whispered.

After a while, suddenly the environment get silent.

"Be true to your words, young master. I'm expecting to see you tomorrow morning." little master  said loudly.

"What's happening? Are you fighting?" master asked when his two sons walking down to stairs.

"No, dad. Young master lose to me and need to grant me a wish as punishment."

"And what is your wish?" madam asked in curiosity.

"He need to stay here till tomorrow night."

"That's great. Good job Tres!" master said happily.