Chapter 28

I got awake when I felt someone staring at me. I opened my eyes and saw Ira in front of me.

"Hey, sleeping beauty, time to wake up." Ira said.

I realized that I'm already untied and little master is not beside me anymore.

"Where's Tres?"

"He's in his room now. I brought you food. They said you haven't eat your dinner yet."

"They didn't wake me up."

"Who dares? I ordered Hoon to let you rest. Come on, get up and eat. How's your bruises?"

"They getting a little faded."

"Good."

"How's your appointment?"

"It's done well." he said while giving me the tray.

"How about you? Did you had your dinner?"

"Not yet. Care to share me?"

"Yah. Help yourself."

We eat together and sometimes I caught Ira staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Im just happy. We can talk like this, aside from fighting and arguing each other."

"Let's try to do it one on one battle again."

"Yes, of course, after you fully recovered."

"How about your wounds?"

"They starting to heal too."

"Did master forced you to work today?"

"No. The appointment is been settled for a long time. I just can't canceled it."

"Oh, good for you."

"Uno, can I sleep here tonight?" he asked me directly. That's make me stop to eat. I was to shock to hear those words coming from him. I quickly look at him.

"W-why?"

"I have a problem in sleeping recently, I want to try if I can sleep in your side tonight."

"Ah... I guess..."

"Please..." he begged.

"O-Okey."

Ira smiled widely. "Thank you."

When we finished our dinner. Ira went to bathroom to take a shower.

"Sweetheart, can you lean me your clothes, I'm lazy to go back to my room."

"Wait, I get you one." I said and didn't pay much attention to Ira's endearment to me. Maybe he's just teasing me.

I try to look an extra big clothes to my cabinet and knock in the bathroom door to give him the clothes I got. "Here's the clothes."

He open the door widely and saw him in his birthday suit. I was startled. I turned my back quickly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to see you naked." I apologize.

But to my surprise Ira hug me from my back. "Let's shower together." he whispered in my ear.

"W-what? I think, it not a good idea. My cast will get wet."

"I'll change them for you. Beside I also need you to help me with my bandage." he said while he slowly pulling me inside the bathroom while still hugging me tight.

Im too anxious I didn't know what to do while Ira's hand starting to undress me. "Look at me sweetheart. I want to see your face while undressing you." he said trying to turn me to face him.

"I cant. I'm too embarrassed right now. Just let me do it alone." I said.

"Why? I already see you naked, remember?"

I got blushed hard. A memory came back to me in a flash. When the time I'm still sneaking out for university and confessed my love to Ira for the second time, but still he rejected me. I went home that day too drunk because of my broken pride. I mistaken Ira's room as mine. I undressed myself without knowing Ira is there looking at me. When I fully naked I dive to Ira's bed and sleep without hesitation. When I woke up the other day, Ira is there in front of me. Looking at me in furious. I was too embarrassed that time and wishing to dissappear.

"I was too drunk that time and unconscious." I burst.

"Still, I already saw your thing sweetheart." he laugh loud.