Chapter 2

After few day in hospital.

"This is my house Ira. And this is your new home." master said after the car parked infront of a big house.

I look around. What a huge house? It's more appropriate to call it mansion.

"I have many men in this house so please used to it."

"I already noticed that master."

Master smile. "Come inside." he said and walk toward the main door.

"Master.." the helpers greeted.

He nod. "Jagger, call everyone."

"Yes Master."

After a while, a woman coming down the stairs. She look at me and smile.

"Is he the one?" she asked master.

"Yes. Ira meet my wife Ellise... she's the madam of this house."

"G-Good afternoon M-Madam..." I greeted.

"Ira, nice to meet you." she said politely.

"Where is Tres?" master asked to madam.

"He's sleeping right now, but I will introduce him to Ira when he woke up later."

"How about Uno? Where he is?"

"I didn't see him yet after we had breakfast." madam said.

"Anyone, look for him!" master ordered.

"No need. Why bothered? I'm just here." a voice from my back said.

"Uno, where have you been?" the master asked.

"Strolling outside." he said not cared.

"I told you not wondering outside, it's dangerous." master said in anger.

"Come on, don't be so exaggerated, there's so much bodyguard in this house."

"What will I do to you? You are so stubborn."

"I know. I know." he answered not even bothered.

"By the way Ira, this is Uno my older son, he is the young master. Uno, this is Ira.. "

"A son from your other woman?" he interrupted.

"Uno! Watch your mouth young man." master warned.

"Why acting like that master? I'm just asking?"

"Don't give me that crap young master. I'll be feed up on you soon."

The young master smile. "What would you do? Disowned me?" he said bravely.

Master sighed. "Jagger, bring Ira to his room."

"Yes Master."

"Ira, see you later at dinner. Take your rest first. Tomorrow Drake will accompany you to your mother's grave." master said.

"Yes Sir."

"Uno, come to my office now." master commanded and walk toward to his office.

Jagger show me my room. As expected, it's wide and very pleasant.

"If you need anything Sir, just press this bottom, a helper will come to you."

"O-okey..thank you."

"I leave you now Sir." Jagger about to walk out.

"W-wait, J-Jagger...right?"

"Yes Sir?"

"Ah... I-Im worried. W-will the Y-Young Master be fine?" I asked.

Jagger smile. "The Young Master will be fine Sir. He's stubborn but very kind."

"But the Master look so anger a while ago."

"Dont worry about it Sir. The Master love his older son very much."

"Umn..O-okey.."

"I leave you now Sir."

When Jagger left me alone. I decided to roam around the room. The bathroom is good for three person. The cabinets are full of signature clothes and shoes in my size. I never thought I can have all of this now. I used to have four pairs of clothes and just one pair of shoes before. I walk toward the balcony and I'm amazed by the view from the deck. I can see the beautiful landscape of the house and the big pool down from the side garden. Maybe the Master is too rich to have this kind of luxurious house.

After my tour in my room I decided to lay down on the bed and have some rest. Tomorrow I will see my mom again after she buried 7 days ago. I really missed her. I hope she was happy wherever she was now. I closed my eyes to controlled the tears building up in my eyes. I need to be strong from now on.

A loud knocks on the door made me woke up.

"Sir Ira, this is Drake, are you sleeping? He asked outside the door.

"Come in, I'm awake now." I said.

"Sir, the table is ready. You have to go down for dinner." he said as he entered.

"Dinner?" I asked and look the clock beside the bed. "Oh, it's already evening. I slept too much. I'm sorry." I apologize.

"Its okey Sir. It's reasonable, you are still recovering."

"Do I need to change my clothes?" I asked because I just wear a oversized shirt and jeans.

"Not necessarily, Sir. There's no special guest for dinner tonight."

"Is it always like this? I mean... having dinner together in this house?" I asked in curiosity.

"Sometimes it's just the master and the madam when the young master preferred to eat in his room."

"What about the younger master?" I asked in curiosity.

"He's still a baby. He's just more than a year old Sir."

"I thought he is not far from the young master's age."

"Well, it a long story to tell. You will know it along the way."

"I'm sorry, I'm just curious."

"Umn, you better go down, the master is waiting."

"Yes. Yes. I will." I run fast to the dining area. I don't want the master get mad at me.

When I get there. I saw Uno, Master, and Madam seated already.

"Come. Have your seat beside Uno." Master said.

"Yes Sir."

"Did you had your rest?" Master asked me.

"Yes Sir."

"That's good. You can talk to Uno if you're bored. Right Uno?"

"Oh, whatever Master." he said while rolling his eyes.

I guess the young master don't like me in this house. He look so annoyed by me.