Chapter 6

Master waiting for me inside his office. He sitted in the sofa while drinking a glass of wine.

"Take your seat Uno." he said in more calm way.

I sitted in the chair in front of him. "Yell me now."

"Young master, I know you're so mad at me because of your own reasons. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you sometimes. I'm not perfect, but I'm really trying to make it up to you. Please bear with me if Im so tight to you, just because you know you're the next leader. Our rivals might targeting you in the future or maybe they planning now. I don't want to lose someone important to me again. Can you understand?"

"I don't want to be in this world. I want to live a normal life dad."

"But that's impossible now. We both know that we are born for this environment."

"I can't imagine myself killing people."

"I am also, before. But I have no choice now. I need to protect you, my new family and all the people here."

I kept myself in silent. There's no point in arguing about this topic. It's an unsolved problem ever since.

"About Ira, he's not my son. I wanted to be clear it to you. I'm just helping him. I pity the guy, his alone now. He's no where to go. You know he still mourning in his mother's death."

"What if, this is all planted?"

"We rescued him from accident, I guess he didn't sacrifice his own mom just to be here."

"Then what are you planning to do to him?"

"Adopt him. Give him home to live."

"It so easy for you. Did you told him who are we? Did you told him what kind of people we are?"

"I think he got already the idea."

"Don't make things complicated for other. You already did it on me, I won't let you do it again to that innocent guy."

"Uno."

"I tell him who are we, then for him to decide whether he stay or leave."

"We already take him in, you know there's no way out. It's a big problem to us if we let him go if he is a real spy."

"Now, you know what you've done, master?"

Master sighed. "You can take your own investigation. Know him."

"Why would I do that? It's your own problem anyway."

"Uno. At least be concerned to the people here."

"Im not their leader Master. I'm not responsible if ever someone attacked and leave them unbreathable."

"How can you say that? They are protecting you all this time."

"Im not asking for it."

"Uno!"

"Okey, I do you a favor but grant me a wish."

"What is it?

"I want to go in amusement park and eat street foods."

"Its crowded there. Very dangerous for you."

"I can take care of myself."

"No."

"Then I will just sneak out."

"Uno, you son of bitch! Stop your stubbornness."

"Decide."

"I'm your dad, damn you. Don't give me ultimatum."

"You know me, master."

"Shit! I want to choked you now. You always drain my temper."

"Do it, I'll be happy to escape this hell."

He sighed. "Uno..." master tried to calm his self. "Bring Drake with you."

"No. Just Mr. Hoon is enough."

"Are you out of your mind, Hoon is not enough to protect you."

"Believe me, he is good enough."

"At least bring five people."

"No. It's a deal then. I will report to you what would I found out about Ira in the future. Bye, master." I said my goodbye and leave his office. I heard master cursed me in anger.