Chapter 17

After a few days. I decided to finally visit the little master secretly.

"Little master, wake up." I said whispering in his ear.

He slowly open his eyes. When he noticed me he smile at me. "Young Master it's you. Am I just dreaming?"

"No, I'm here for real." I said and kiss him to his cheek.

He seated in the bed and touch my face. "I thought I never see you again. I miss you so much brother."

"I miss you too my little teddy bear.

"Did you came home for good?"

"No, I just visited you. And I have something to give you." I whispered.

"What is it?" he asked excitedly.

"Shhhh.. Don't make it loud." I said. "Ta-da! This a connecting bracelet, my present for you. This is yours and this is mine. "I showed him the bracelet I'm wearing. "From now on even we didn't see each other. Through this bracelet our heart connected to each other." I said still whispering. "Don't take it out okey.

He nod excitedly. "Yes, promise, young master. Thank you for this wonderful gift. I love you so much." he said and hugged me tight.

"Your welcome. I love you more. By the way can you do me a favor?"

"Yes, what is it?" he asked.

I old him what I want and that night Tres is so happy talking to me continuesly. He told me the thing he knew while I'm gone and I told him about my studies and my work.

"YOU LOOK HAPPY today Tres. Have you dropped your tempered? The master asked in the morning while having breakfast.

"Yes, I'm so happy today. Look dad." he shown his bracelet on his arms.

"Where do you get that? It's beautiful."

"Young Master gave me." he said and that makes everyone shocked.

"And when did Uno went home?" Master asked to make sure.

"Last night he visited me in my room. We talk until I got sleepy. But when I woke up he's not already beside me."

"Check all the cameras from last night I want to know if he really came home." he ordered the bodyguard.

"Yes Master."

"And please send here Mr Hoon." Tres ordered too. Ira, Madam and the Master looking each other confused.

When Mr Hoon arrived. "Mr Hoon can you buy me a bouquet of flowers and send it to my brother."

"Ah? L-little master? Hoon asked confused.

"Little Master what the flowers for? Ira asked.

"Because today is very important day to the young master. It his graduation day. I want to tell him through the flower my congratulations."

"Graduation..? Ira asked in disbelief.

"Yes. He made it, Ira . My brother is really a smart man, right? He can live alone. He can earned his own money and I'm so proud of him." Tres said happily.

"I see. He told you everything." Master said in low voice.

"Yes. He also said, dad is a great man and someday I will be like you. He said he is so sad because dad won't be by his side. So he asked if Mr Hoon can be there instead." Tres said without hesitation and look the master in begging look.

Master stay silent for a couple of minutes until he said. "Hoon you may go now, take care of the young master for me. Stay by his side as long as he needs you. But make sure he will come home to visit me soon." the master ordered to Hoon.

"Yes, Master. I promise, I will." Hoon replied happily.

"Ira why don't you come with Mr Hoon. My brother will be much happier if he see you there." Tres asked Ira.

"Little Master, I'm sorry but I can't. I have a important things to do today."

"More important than my brother?"

"Uhm." Ira nod.

"You know, sometimes I find you so selfish. You never care about my brother." Tres suddenly said.

"Tres." master warned.

"Why dad? I'm just telling the truth. The young master left this house because of Ira, right?" Tres said not cared.

"Tres, stop your mouth!" madam Ellise also warned.