Chapter 20🔞🔞🔞

With the persuasive of Hoon, I decided to go home at last.

"Finally you've find your way home." master greeted.

"Do I have a choice?" I said sarcastically.

The master smirked. "Uno, you never get away that easily."

"I know. But don't make proud of yourself, I'm just here to see Tres." I'm about to walk away from him.

"In two weeks from now I'll gonna make you the leader." he said suddenly.

"What?!" I asked and face him to confirm what I heard.

"It's about time..."

"Let me clear this to you master.. Im not interested in the leadership."

"Uno!" he said pissed.

"Give it to Ira. We both know Ira deserves it. I'm nothing compared to him. He's a tough man. He know what to do. Everyone scared at him. I'm sure he can properly lead the members."

"But he is not a Yoon."

"Then make him Yoon. Adopt him, just like what you planned before."

"And what about you? I thought..."

"I'm okey with it now. I realized there's no point in disagreeing with it. He don't like me anyway."

"Uno, look at this way, If Ira will going to become the leader, you'll going to obey him in a way. Are you okey with that?" master said concerned.

"That's why Im telling you to let go of me. Drop me off from the organization."

"Is that easy for you? What about us? Are abandoning me? Tres? And for pity sake Uno, it's dangerous outside who would protect you? My rivals knows you are my son."

I sighed. "Its more dangerous if I stay here." I said in low voice. I can't deny that I felt a little guilt inside my heart just hearing him.

"Still, I can't let you go, Uno. You're my son. I need you here."

I keep in silent for a while. Until an idea pop up in my mind. "Let's make another deal, master. You can freely give the leadership to Ira for the meantime, until Tres grow and ready for it, if he wanted it in the future. As for me, I will just take care of our company. Im still work for you but not in the darker side." I suggested.

"Do you think that's enough? You've just find a reason to avoid any mission."

"What do you mean by that master? I'm doing you a favor. I'm gonna help you with our legal business."

Master sigh. "If you don't really want to be the leader, fine with me, but you're going to work for me secretly, alone in a mission. Be my special weapon."

"Special weapon?"

"I know how good you are in making those poison stuff. Your mother gave you her book of formulas right? I actually convinced that day you give poison to Hoon. As I remembered, that's the poison your mother first developed."

I looked at him. "What do you want me to do now?"

"Work for me secretly to protect this family. I don't mind if you choose your ability or use guns. Your goal is to kill our invisible rivals whose targeting our family. You are the only one I can thrust when it come to the little master. I know you care so much for him. Uno, do this for your brother. I don't care how you do it, but what is important to me is you two stay safe from greedy alliance."

I sighed. "Why you always leave me with no choice?" I protested.

"Its a win-win for both of us." master said smirking.

"Yah, right! you're the one benefit most from this.

Master smile widely. Despite being stubborn, he knew Uno is a loving person. He do whatever, to protect his family. It's just so sad because Ira won't see that.

"Go now, I don't want you in front of me. And please call Ira for me."

"Why me? Order someone, I'm not helper here." I said sarcastic.

"I'm giving you a chance. Are you not missing him?" master teased.

"Who said?" I denied.

IN IRA'S ROOM. He's enjoying his self with a woman he picked up somewhere a while ago.

"Good, go on, serve me more. Convince me you're a real slut." he said while the woman is on her knees. Kissing and licking his huge proud manhood. "Open your mouth, I want to see how you welcome my dick to that fucking mouth."

The woman smile seductively before she open her mouth widely. "Here Sir, put it in. It's my pleasure to serve you."

Ira slowly enter his big dick to her mouth. "Shit! feels good." He move slowly to do some small thrust. When he didn't contented he thrusted faster until his dick reached the woman throat. "Yeah, this is more satisfying." He don't care about the woman tears that starting to fall in her face. He keep on thrusting until he reach his climax. "Ahhhhh.... That was great. Shallow it, I don't want to see my seed wasted." he said with a warning tone. After he saw the woman swallowed. "Good, now clean my dick with your mouth." he ordered. The woman obeyed. A knocks in the door that makes the woman stop in her doing.

"Who is it?" Ira asked. Before he know it, the door opened and unexpected someone came in.

"Oh my goodness!" Uno said startled. He turned his back quickly. "I-i'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to disturbed y-you." Uno said in shocked and walked away faster.

"Young Master, wait!" Ira said but Uno already gone.