Chapter 26

Ira take me back in the main house for the meantime as I healing my wound, beside he still recovering too. As expected, the master scolded me a lot and the little master crying everytime he see me in cast.

"Come on, why you always crying little master? Look, I'm still alive." I said trying to make my voice happy.

"But you look terrible." he said honestly.

I laugh. "It's just bruises and small scratches. Ira is more than worse than this."

"But I'm so afraid to lose you."

"I told you that, it wont happened. I promised you I'm gonna protect you, remember."
He just look at me in pity face. "Come here give me a hug, so this wound will dissappear soon and healed." I said. He obey and gave me a tight hug.

"I love you, young master. Please be careful next time."

"Yes I will. I love you too my teddy bear." I also hug him tight.

"Hey, what about me?" Ira entered the room. "Where's my hug too?"

"Leader, where are you going?" I asked when I notice he wear his black suit.

"I just have a business to do."

"But you are still unwell."

"I'm okey now. Little master can you do me a favor?" Ira asked little master.

"What is it?"

"Can you assured me that the young master won't sneak out in this house while I'm away?"

"Yes, I will tie him until you came home."

"That's good, I will count on you, little master."

"Seriously?!" I reacted.

"One more thing little master, can you leave us alone first. I need to talk first to the young master."

"Okey. Brother I'll come back again later." he said to me and left the room.

When Ira and I alone, he seated beside me. "I'm serious, don't try to leave in this bed while I'm outside."

"That's ridiculous. Am I a prisoner here?"

"Okey, you can walk around but not outside. I will kill Hoon if I find out you sneak out again."

"Ira, you're so tight." I said sulking.

"Im just worried."

I sigh. "I'm also used in this environment. I can also protect myself."

"I know. But not now, you're still not capable in fighting. Don't be stubborn, sweetheart."

"Dont call me that, someone might here you bastard." I said swaying him.

"So what?" he grab my face and kiss me quickly in the lips. "Leave him, I'm not intended to share you with others." Ira suddenly whisper.

"W-what?" I asked confused.

"I swear I will kill him if I see him near you again."

"Who do you referring to?" I asked.

"That man, you're dating."

"Dating? Who?" I asked again confused.

"That man who always visiting you in your office."

"Serim? But his just my friend." I said.

"Better be. If you want to date, date me instead."

"You're crazy, you're not even like me, remember?"

"I will try."

"No way, don't make me hope again, Ira."

"You won't believe me?" he asked smirking.

I just shake my head. Who would believe him after those uncountable rejection from him? Definitely, I can't made up my hope again.

"Then see for yourself. By the way, please, wait for me tonight sweetheart..." he whispered. That makes me my heart run faster. "I need to go now. I'll be late for my appointment. Take care of your self. Be good."

"Am I a little boy to tell me what to do..." a bite in my neck interrupt me. "Ouchhh! What the fucked! Why did you bite me, you devil!" I confronted.

He just made a wide smile while staring the bite mark in my neck the just did. "Beautiful. It's suited your neck sweetheart."

"You gone crazy Ira." I said in shocked.