Chapter 27

Little master true to his words. He actually tied me up in the bed with his playing rope.

"What is this? Why did you tied me?" I asked.

"I promised Ira."

"You traitor, I thought you are my ally."

"I am. But this is for your on good."

"You are already infected with  your leader craziness."

"I don't hear you..." little master ignored.

I just laugh softly. "Come here, seat near me. I want to ask you something." he don't believe me, but still seated beside me.

"What do you want to ask?"

"Tell me what happened when i left this house? With master, with Ira.

"Umm... Dad is still the same, that's what I thought but after a days without news about you, I often saw him in front of your mother portrait looking sad. Sometimes he ended up sleeping in your room. And I always caught him dazed. By the way did you know he send Hoon to be his own spy from you."

"Really? So he sent Hoon to me to be his spy. That son of a bitch, Hoon betrayed me again."

"Maybe because his too worried about you living alone."

"And what about Ira?"

"Well, Ira still a cold man after you left. He's more strict especially when he bacame the leader. He always in a bad mood. There is a time, I saw a woman come in his room but after a few minutes he throw her outside his room and I heard from a bodyguard he spent most of his free time in the bar and come home very drunk.

"Really?" I said amused.

"Yes. Whenever we have a meal together, I noticed he keep asking dad about your next visit here."

"Maybe his life got bored when I'm gone. There's no one who stand his behavior except me anyway."

"But I guess, he just misses you. And he just pretending not bothered about it."

"Thats impossible." I said.

"Young master, do you like Ira that much?"

"Its not important right now." I sadly said.

"Ira is suddenly changed since you're here again."

"What do you mean?" I asked in curiosity.

"His mood seems calmed now. I saw him smile again. And he always care for you."

"He just guilty when I left."

"I used to hate him too because you sacrificed everything for him. But now the way I see how he care about you maybe I should start forgiving him."

"Where did you get your words? You're so smart you know." I said amazed.

"Of course from you. You are my brother remember?" he proudly said.

"That's a good answer." I said smiling.

"I'm sleepy, can I sleep here with you?"

"Sure. Sleep in my lap teddy bear."

"I'm sorry you need to sleep in that position until Ira come home." he apologize.

"Seriously? You wouldn't untied me?" I asked.

"I can't."

I smiled. "You're too loyal to your boss."

"You too, you're too loyal with him." he said back.

I laugh softly. "Sleep."

We both got sleep in each position. We didn't aware, the master entered the room with Ellise and see us sleeping.

"They are so cute. The connection between them is amazing." madam whispered.

"They care so much about each other. I never thought their age gap is not issue..but the way I see it they understand each other more than anyone here."