Chapter 14

"Young master, what are you doing? It's already dawn. Why are you still in this gym?" Hoon said while entering.

"I can't sleep. I need to tired up myself, hoping to get sleepy."

"But instead you may get sick if you continue this." Hoon concerned.

It's been a weeks since I started to avoid Ira. Although we have to see each other in the training area but I make sure to keep my distance. I don't want to do this, but I need to keep my word.

I like Ira since the first time he approached me. I just keep on hiding it because I doubting him that time. When dad, planned to adopt him legally, I'm the one who first disagreed. I don't want him to be my brother, instead I want him to be my boyfriend. Everyone aware of my feelings toward him, even my dad. But I hate the fact that Ira always rejected me. I can't count the time I seduced him, but I end up pushed away by him.

Meanwhile in master office.

"MASTER, you're not planning to rest? The little master sleeping already." Madam Ellise asked. The current wife of the master.

"What is the two doing there in the gym this late night?" master asked while staring the monitor.

"Who?" Ellise asked and look at the monitor also where master looking at.

"Is it the Young Master? He still up this late?"

"I can't believe the bodyguard told me he's doing this lately, always hangout in the gym often in the midnight."

"Maybe he just want to improve his body strength."

"In this hour, while everyone sleeps? There's something wrong with him. Beside I don't remember Uno devoted to gym. He hate those dumbell."

"Do you want me to talk to him Master?"

"Do you think he will tell you what bothers him? You know Uno, he preferred to keep it alone."

"But still I will try." madam said.

"Don't make hope." master said.

While the two people in the gym..

"OH GOSH, I'm so tired. I can't even walk by myself."

"Do you want me to carry you Young Master?"

"Hoon, I appreciate your kindness, but I don't want your spine broken because of me."

"I'm happy to served you, young master."

"Just help me to walk."

"Yes Master."

In the morning, my whole body aching. I wonder if I already harassing myself this past few days.

"Young Master are you awake?" Hoon knocking in my door.

"Yes, Come in."

Hoon come inside my room. "Young master the Master want your present in dining table for breakfast."

Suddenly, I rise my eyebrow. "This is rare. Why he still here? Supposively, he's at work this time." I said. "Let me take a quick shower. Tell him I'll be there in a couple of minutes." I said.

After I take shower, I went to dining area to meet the master.

"Good morning.." I greeted. I thought it's only me and the master but Ira is present too.

"Sit down Uno." I quickly seat beside master while Ira in chair in front of me. "Do you want to go with me today? I will visit our main company."

"Sure, Master." I said without refusing that makes the master confused.

"Uno, do have a problem? I noticed you always hangout in the gym at night, sometimes you still there till dawn."

"No master, I just tried to build my strength more." I reason out.

"Ira, I told you to look at him." master said to Ira.

"Yes, master. I am."

"Are you? Really? Why lately, I noticed that you two avoided pairing up in a fight? Are you two have problem?"

"No master. We are okey. We are just both busy and dont have a chance to pair up again." Ira said looking at me. "Right, young master?"

"Yes, that's right master." I agreed not looking at him.

"Don't tried to fool me. You two, I don't care what grudges you have as long it will not affect your mission in the future, understand?"

"Yes Master." we both said.