Chapter 33

I look away and pretend not bother to Ira's gaze. I continue to walk up the stairs and finish my work.

When I see Hoon upstair, he sign me to go in the wine bar. I saw my target drinking with girls. I walk toward there and ordered cocktail most women drink. When I got his attention, I seductively seat to the chair near him. As I expected, didn't count so much time before he approach me.

"Hi, beauty. Would you care if I join you?"

"Not really." I smile.

"Are you alone?"

"Yes, why? Are you offering yourself to accompany me tonight?"

Suddenly I felt his hand in my bare legs.

"Why not. It's a rare chance to find a hot woman like you."

"Really? Are you flirting with me now?"

"Is it matter?"

"No." I said and sip all the alcohol in my glass.

"Woah, that's so sexy. You're turning me on baby?" he said and he squeeze my leg softly. "Do you want another glass?"

"Sure."

From one glass to another until I noticed he already a little drunk. And one thing that annoyed me is he keep on touching me.

"Baby, let's go somewhere. I want us to be alone." he said tipsy.

"Where do you prepared?"

"In my condo or a hotel room perhaps."

"Can you drive?"

"Yes, if you're my passenger I can drive you all night."

"That's so cheezy."

He smile and before I know it he already kiss me in lips. I suddenly shocked. And what shocking me more is that, in a split of quick time I saw the bastard laying in the floor.

"What the fuck..? I-Ira?"

"Just what I thought." Ira said in anger.

"How did you know?" I asked whispering.

"Do you think you can fool me? Let's get out of here." he said and about to drag me.

"Wait." I said and look the man laying in the floor.

"Drake, bring him. I'm not yet finish with him."

"Ira, please leave it to me." I said to him.

"No, you have so much explanation to make first, right now. Especially on what you are wearing now."

"But, he's my target."

"Target?"

It's too late for me to realize that I already fucked up.

"So you're working secretly."

I nod. I can't lie anymore.

"Let's talk about it at home. Drake do the punishment for Hoon."

"Yes, Boss."

"No, wait. Don't you dare touch Hoon?"

"Why? He betrayed me. He let you work without my permission."

"He's not. He's my assistant, he's working for me not yours."

"Oh, are you forgetting something here, who's your boss?" Ira said sarcastic.

Hoon and I look each other.

"Y-You."

After half hour. I found myself in front of my condo's door with Ira. Drake went to main house with Hoon, since the whole place guarded no need for additional security.

"Open it." he ordered in anger.

"Why acting like this? You also done wrong. I saw you flirting with those girls."

"Its part of my plan. But surely, I never kiss them, like what you did."

"I didnt kiss him, he kiss me." I reason out, after I open the door and entered with Ira.

"But you didn't rejected him."

"How can I do that, he's so drunk and that's my time to do my plan to him."

"Why you want to kill him?" He asked while dragging me to the sofa.

"He's one of the bastard who killed my mom. It's takes me a long years to track him. Now, you ruined everything." I said sulking.

"Why working alone?"

"This is one of the deal I made to avoid the leadership."

"Tell me, what exactly your mission?"

"Dealing with your invisible enemy. Your unloyal allies. And the people who betrayed our family."

"About your deadly poison, is it true you're using it kill instead of gun?"

"How did you know it? I never tell anyone beside Hoon and master."

"From one of your parcel."

"What? Did you open my parcel?"

"I was curious when Xander reported to me."

"That's bastard. I thought he already stop in messing me."

"I'm waiting for your complete explanation." Ira said irritated.

"Its a talent, you know. I inherited a book from my mom, she develops different formula of poison. I just continue it. I can't bare to used gun and other explosive, so I used my own skill. At least I can think that, I just put them to sleep."

"You really amazed me." he said smirking.

"If you really amazed to me, give that man to me and say your sorry for cheating on me."

"Hey, I already told you the reason. Beside how can I do cheating, if I already have this sexy beautiful man in front of me. I can't believe you made me arouse by looking at you a while ago."

"Pervert. How did you know about my mission?"

"No I didn't know at first. But Its happened that we have the same target sweetheart."

"How did you know it's me?"

"Your eyes can't fool me and your delicate body where my mark still visible."

"What? Where?" I asked while checking my self.

"Here, sweetheart." He said and bite me in the neck.

"Ahhh.... Ouch! It hurts Ira! You devil, you trick me again."