Chapter 32

"Welcome back CEO Cho." Hoon greeted to me.

"How's everything here?"

"Organized as ever. Boss Ira won't let anyone breath here while you're in vacation."

"Ira, he take care of the company?"

"Yes, he just monitoring everyday. But Master do your work."

"Really? What a surprise for me."

"How about my condo? my deliveries?"

"Don't worry, I take care of that young master."

"Good."

"I have another good news for you, young master." Hoon put out an envelop from my cabinet and gave this to me.

"What is this?" I asked as I pick the all the document inside the envelope.

"Finally, I tracked him." Hoon report.

"This bastard." I said in sudden anger.

"According to my source, he hanging out often in the bar in the east side city. He change his identity and some of his appearance. Look at the other picture, that is his current look."

"Oh, he look more handsome now." I commented.

"More handsome than the boss?" Hoon teased.

"Shut up. Let's plan for revenge."

"Just tell me what to do, young master."

THE BAR is so crowded. It's not a proper place to kill a bastard. The more witness, the more dangerous for me. So, the only choice to beat him is to stab his weakness. Hot and sexy women will soon served to him to kill him slowly.

"Young master, your too sexy to that dress." Hoon praised me.

"Really, can I make him salivating by this dress?"

"Definitely. Who would say your not a woman? You're too beautiful and stunning tonight."

"Thank you, thank you for this dress you bought. Next time don't brought me like this, it's too embarrassing to wear."

"I'm sorry. Do you want to change it?"

"I have no time for that. I don't want to missed this chance. Be ready. Come inside first, check it if he already there."

"Yes, Young master." Hoon prepare to go inside. "See you later, Young master."

"Umm." I nod.

After a few minutes. Hoon make a signal through the ear piece we both wear. But before I walk toward the bar he make a warning signal.

"What happened?" I asked.

It takes time before he answer, maybe he find a safe place first. "Young master, boss Ira is also inside the bar."

"What? What he doing there?"

"I d-don't know but he's hanging out with a l-lot of w-women."

I was stunned from I heard. Do he really just playing me? I was stupid to believe him easily.

"Young master, are still there? Are you okey?" Hoon asked me worried.

"Y-yeah, I'm still here. Did he noticed you?"

"I guess, no. He's too busy when I passedby in front of him. Beside I'm also in disguised, remember?"

"G-good. Let's continue and finish this mission."

"Okey, Sir. The target is in the wine bar up stairs. Be careful, Young master."

"I'm walking in now. Give me the location of Ira?" I asked. At least I can avoid him if ever.

"From the entrance, right side near the stairs."

"That close?"

"Yes. Don't worry, he won't noticed you, tonight you're a woman."

I sigh. I tried to act like a woman since I entered the bar and it's hard to composed myself because of nervous. I controlled my eyes to not look at my right side to avoid to see Ira. But before I get to step in the stairs someone just shout loud and got me startled. Suddenly, I made a look where the noise came from, and from that moment I met Ira's eyes. I'm get tremble all of a sudden. Why he look at me that way? Did he notice me?