Chapter 21

It's been a month, since I took over the company from the master. I'm now the newly appointed CEO of Yoon Groups. While Ira became the currently leader of the organization. Of course, aside from being the CEO, I also started to work secretly, in dad's request.

Yoon Groups is the main company that used to finance the organization's other needs. I'm thankful that Master give me the freedom to do what I want in the company. He also provide me a decent and secured place to live where I can continue train myself and develop my formulas.

"Young Master, this are the files you looking for. I already arranged it for you."

"Secretary Hoon, I told you stop calling me young master. Do you want me to kick you out from this building?"

"Im sorry CEO Cho." Hoon apologized.

Yes, I still used my fake name Linus Cho for my own protection. Master approved it since he don't want anybody to recognized my identity.

"Ready the monthly report, master want to see it tomorrow."

"Are you gonna go home?" Hoon asked in disbelief.

"Yes. Master want to discuss something. And I already missed Tres." I said ignoring Hoon reaction.

Since the day I saw Ira making out with that woman, I decided to not go home often as I did before. I prepared to see the master outside that mansion everytime I need something from him. But this time I can't refuse to Tres who requesting affectionately to see me home.

"Just the little master? What about... the Boss?" he teased.

"Mr Hoon, I guess you don't need your tongue anymore, do want me to do you a favor to cut it now?" I looked at him sharply that makes him scared.

"S-Sorry Sir. Excuse my fucking mouth. Promise, I'll try to zip my mouth from now on."

"That's better. Go to your work now!" I shouted that make him startled and run to his table.

In the mansion secret base camp. Where Ira's office located.

"BOSS, THE SECOND SHIPMENT IS ARRIVED. We're just waiting for you to check it before we deliver it out to our customers." Drake informed. Since he became the leader Drake became his personal bodyguard and assistant.

"What about the first one, have you traced it already?" Ira asked.

"Yes boss, we already have the location of the cargo truck. But according to our people the truck is empty already."

"Shit! I want to know who's the one betrayed us. Find them as soon as possible! I teach them a lesson that they never experienced before." Ira said in furious voice.

"Yes Boss." Drake said.

"Asked the Master if he want to come with me to check the shipment." he ordered the other bodyguard that standing beside Drake.

"Yes Boss." the bodyguard walked away fast.

"Lately, I noticed that you look distracted Boss." Drake said when they left alone in the office.

Ira just sip the alcohol in his glass. He was trying to think of someone to ease his anger right now.

"The young master didnt back home yet."

"Why bothered? he used to do that often Boss. He just shown up when he like, you know that."

"Its been a month, still, he didn't come back yet."

"Why don't you asked the master, boss. I'm sure he know what young master doing this days."

"I tried already, but he said to leave Uno alone." Ira said and sigh.

"Then, what's the problem with it? If the master said that, that mean he have a reason why the young master took long outside."

"Shit, I can't even entered in the company to see him. He set a very stricted security." Ira said in irritation.

"Why do you use your power, Boss? As the leader you can do that."

"Do you think, I can order him to just see me. Since I took this position, he avoid to encounter with me. He locked his self to that damn company."

"I heard he made a deal with the master. He work to the company in excharge of dropping his self from the organization."

"Thats ridiculous! He can't just do that. He remain and always part of it."

"Boss, why just let him live the way he want. Since he already gave you the leadership."

"He gave me without a fight. I need to hear his reason. I want to confirm something."
.
.
.
.
.
Yesterday.

"Do you need something little master? Ira asked.

"No. I just saw you here in the kitchen."

"Do you want to talk to me little master?"

"Umm." little master nod.

"What it is? About what?"

"About my brother. Did you fight?"

"No."

"But I heard him in his room, crying and cursing you the day before he left."

"Im sorry if you see that way. But I never intended to hurt the young master."

"I know how much he love you. He always told me that. But I don't understand why he love you, since you are a man, same as him."

"Little master you need to grow more first before you can understand everything..."

"Maybe, but you know I hate the fact that you always the reason of his crying."

"Little master..." Ira lost his word.

"I hate you for that Ira."

"Im very sorry little master."