Chapter 40. Revelations.

I sat talking with Karn, watching Ming and Korn playing a round of crazy golf with Kla that they had spotted earlier. The rest had given Kla a fresh burst of energy and there was a lot of laughter.

I couldn't take my eyes off Ming. I still loved seeing how his eyes narrowed when he laughed and smiled. It was like his eyes were almost smiling too. They were always so expressive and I really found them captivating.

Still you know all this as I've told you so many times already, but, Hell! I found him attractive, and yet I was unwilling to take it any further than looking at this stage. My eyes were entranced by the movement of his body, as he twisted and turned, and they lingered on his roundness of his pert backside whenever he bent over to putt.

I even surprised myself by checking him out by looking for any bouncing basket as he leapt about when he potted a ball, but was disappointed that everything was well concealed and safely gathered in. His shorts gave nothing away.

I felt Karn's finger touch my jaw and raise it gently up so my mouth closed. "No use drooling, Earth. At some point you're going to have to stop gawking and decide if you want to try it for real."

"I'm not so sure about that. Pang says he's a top and the thought of having to take it scares me. I've read it bloody well hurts."

"Must be alright after the first few times as lots of boys take it regularly, don't they? Can't be that bad if they go back for second helpings." Karn giggled as I looked at him, quite shocked.

"I wouldn't know about that, would I? Pang seems to know more about this sort of stuff than me. Quite scary when you think about it..., you know....., girls getting off on two boys at it."

"No difference to someone like Golf getting off on watching two girls doing the business, is it? He's always playing those types of films at night. Korn says he can see from his bunk."

"Yeah! I've seen them too. He often gives his hand some exercise while he's watching. Kinky bastard!"

We both laughed and nudged each other.

"Seriously, Earth. If I was you I would just come right out and say something. You need to talk to him about how you feel." Karn ruffled my hair. "He knows you're not ready yet but maybe not why. He's probably been where you're at himself before, and could help."

It was good advice and I knew it. I had already thought as much and was planning to say something later that night. I just hoped Ming would not get the wrong idea and try it on rather than just talking my feelings through.

We sat in silence, both watching the antics of the three of them playing, especially Ming teasing Kla.

I checked the time on my phone. It was coming up to 3:30 pm and I knew that soon the twins and Kla would have to leave.

"I'm sorry for being a wimp and getting upset earlier," Karn suddenly said, as he gave me that sad look of his. "I should've told you about Klaew sooner. Ever since he died I have had the feeling that he's trying to tell me something through my dreams. It frustrates me that I can't understand them."

I put my arm across his shoulders, and held him, giving him a reassuring squeeze.

"Korn said to Khun Chiang that if he could have anything he wanted it was for you to understand your dreams. I thought it was strange at the time and I should have asked you about it sooner."

"It wasn't that often I had them, but since you had that scare it's been almost every night. I'm sure it's Klaew telling me what was happening to you."

"Why didn't you say something to anyone?"