Chapter 8 - The hesitancy

Is this a dream or did I just marry my celebrity crush? Not just some crush, my 'The Crush'

Is this a dream or did I just marry my celebrity crush? Not just some crush, my 'The Crush'. Mera teenage wala crush.

(My crush since teenage.)

We were both 17 when I saw him for the first time. Yes, I have been crushing on him for 10 years. I was in Indore to appear for my AIIMS entrance exam and he was there for his Under 19 World Cup final match.

Due to traffic, I missed my train that day then we found out about the match and being huge cricket fans, Dad and I decided to go watch the match live.

That was the day I laid my eyes on him for the first time and became his fan. India won that match with Shubman going not out at 156* runs. What a terrific match that was. I was cheering for him throughout the match and have been crushing on him ever since.

I even got his autograph and clicked a picture with him that day.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that one day I'll actually marry him. I mean, I've surely imagined all that in my fake scenarios but this is absolutely real.

I'm married to SHUBMAN GILL.

The past few minutes have been absolutely rollercoaster of emotions for me. The eye contact, the marriage and ceremonies everything was so... unbelievable.

When I first saw him today, I couldn't read his expression. I don't know whether he was angry, annoyed or sad. One thing I do know is that he was definitely not happy. I'm sure he's probably faking everything like I am or at least was.

Am I sad anymore? Nope. Confused? Probably.

I mean, I just married my crush ofcourse, I'm happy but looking at the bigger picture, for our marriage to work we both need to be happy. Is he happy?

It looked like he just left so that he doesn't have to talk to me. I'm sure he's against this marriage, Why won't he be? Who am I? For me he's my crush and that's the reason why I don't really mind this marriage anymore but for him that's not the case. What if he hates me? But It's not my fault.

I wish things were different and I got to live this moment a little longer but given the circumstances, this wasn't that bad either. Especially, when he bent a little for me to put varmala around his neck. That was so CUTE. Even when he was trying to hook the Nuptial chain around my neck, we were so close for that brief amount of time. Those little moments.

I want to know how he feels about everything because no matter how crazy I am for him, I won't impose myself on anyone. Yes, I'm obsessed with him but I also have self respect. Although, I really hope that this is my happily ever after but is it really? To know that I need to talk to him.

It has been around 15 minutes since he left for that call. He's coming back, right or did he leave in anger?

Our parents were busy discussing something and I saw Shahneel Di walking towards me.