Chapter 26 - The Hickey

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT AND IS ADVICED TO BE READ BY READERS AGED 18 OR ABOVE.

⚠️ I HAVE ZERO EXPERIENCE IN WRITING SMUTS. PLEASE FORGIVE ME IN ADVANCE. ⚠️

KINDLY, SKIP THE CHAPTER IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE READING IT. THERE WON'T BE ANY STORYLINE GAP EVEN IF YOU DECIDE TO SKIP.

HAPPY READING MY LOVELIES ❤️

🦋

Shubman opened the door of our room and stepped aside for me to walk in

Shubman opened the door of our room and stepped aside for me to walk in. As soon as I heard the door close, I was pulled by my waist and my back was pressed against the door with his lips on mine.

"I've been dying to kiss you." He mumbled between the kisses.

His left hand moved my saree's drape near the abdomen and slid his hands on my bare waist. "Do you know how difficult it was to not kiss you every time I looked at your beautiful face?" He whispered after breaking the kiss then tilted my face upwards with his right hand and looked into my eyes.

"Do you have any idea about the things you make me feel?" He murmured grazing my lips with his.

I think I'm going to faint.

"You're driving me crazy, Kiara." He said and clashed his lips on mine. His left hand intertwined my hair as he increased the intensity of our kiss. My hands encircle his neck and I kiss him back as fervidly as I could. He broke the kiss leaving me panting.

He peppered a trail of kisses down my neck sucking and nibbling all over it as his right hand slid to my butt.

"Shu..bman.." A moan left my mouth.

"Yes, baby." He murmured between the sweet torture he was doing to my neck.

He stopped and pulled away. I looked at him questioningly until I realised what he wanted to do. He pulled me away from the door then picked me up in bridal style and started walking towards the.. dressing table?

He placed me back on my feet. "Open your hair, baby. I don't want those pins hurting you." I looked at him in pure awe with a smile and shook my head.

This man is so precious I can't believe this.

I removed all the clips and pins I had in my bun and left my hair down. Removed these stupid heels as well and turned to him. "Happy?" I asked.

"Remove the safety pins too. Just that and nothing else." He said and I followed.

Mere hukum ka hukum sarakho par.

(My chief's wish on my command.)

"Perfect." He said and picked me up again. My hands wrapped around him while our eyes were not leaving each other's. A faint smile emerged on his lips as he walked us to the bed. He laid me down and stood on the right side of the bed.