Chapter 41 - The Déjà-vu

I walked with Kiara to our room's door to drop her off

"See, it wasn't that big of a deal." She said with a smirk.

"Oh yeah? That's probably because I haven't met the real bullies yet. Thank god! Kohli bhai isn't here today warna aaj toh rona aajata." I said.

(Or else I would have cried today.)

"I think I should send him a picture." She said lifting her phone up enacting like she was about to click a picture.

"Don't you dare, Mrs. Gill." I said playfully and lowered her phone.

She chuckled and I pulled her closer to me.

"I've to go now. Eat your lunch on time." I said while wrapping my arms around her waist and pecked her forehead.

"Will you come back before the match?" She said.

"Yes, for a quick shower probably. Also, The opening ceremony starts at 5 pm while the match begins at 7. Please, reach before the match starts." I said.

"I'll be there before the ceremony. Can't miss watching my handsome captain even during the ceremony." She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

I smiled at her beautiful face. "I would love that." I said.

She puckered her lips out for me to peck. I chuckled and pecked her lips. "Now go practice, Captain Gill." She said with a smile. "I'll see you soon." She added.

I backed away while she opened the door and entered when I suddenly remembered the real problem.

"Bunny, Ye hickey cover kardo, Please." I begged.

(Please, cover this hickey.)

"Nope!" She said from the doorway.

Okay then!

I walked towards her, kept my hands on both her shoulders and made her step backwards. She looked at me with confusion.

"What are you doing?" She asked as I turned her around.

Time for retribution.

After turning her around, I did what I've been wanting to do ever since Ishan and Kanika started teasing me during breakfast.

I SMACKED HER ASS AND RAN AWAY.

I even closed the door behind me so that she can't follow me immediately and gives me enough time to run away.

Retribution successfully achieved. 'Besharm' incoming in 3..2..

"Besharam!" I heard her yell when she opened the door.

Knew it.

"Wapis aao aap phir bataungi aapko!" She yelled from the doorway while I legit ran for my life.