Chapter 10 - The Panorama

I'm glad we talked

I'm glad we talked. I was nervous for no reason infact, things seem clear and better after that conversation. Although, it's unbelievable how fast I've accepted this marriage.

That's because you're a simp for your wife.

I'm not a simp. Okay, maybe I do accept the fact that she's drop-dead gorgeous, her voice is angelic and she has the most heart warming smile I've ever seen but that doesn't make me a simp.

Sure.

Now that we're married, it's pretty obvious that we have to give each other a chance. I can't just act like a brat and demand her for divorce in future without even giving our relationship a try.

I mean, I can but I won't because there is no need. She seems like a nice person.

That's what a simp would say.

I was kinda relieved when I found out that she was not seeing anybody. It would have been very problematic if either of us were in a relationship with anyone but since we're not, it makes things easier for us.

When Di left the balcony and it was just the two of us, I thought it would be difficult talking to her but I was wrong. She's easy to talk to.

She was looking down on her hands when I turned towards her. My heartbeat raised just by looking at her.

She is beautiful. Beautiful is probably an understatement for her beauty because I can't describe how enchanting she looked in that red saree. Her eyes are probably the most beautiful part of her face. It felt like I was lost in her beauty for a while and didn't know how long had I been staring at her.

She slowly looked at me when our eyes met and her eyes widened in surprise then she looked away.

Stop staring at her, you idiot! You're making her nervous.

Right.

'Hi' I said trying to start a conversation.

'Hi' she replied in her angelic voice without looking at me.

I tried doing small talks and it was actually useful because she did look much more relaxed than earlier. The smile she gave me when I asked her about her job was beautiful and I couldn't help but smile back at her.

That smile. That damn smile.

We discussed the major things we had to but she did manage to amaze me twice in that short period of time.

First, when she said that she had watched my interviews and then quickly said that she had watched clips on Instagram. I did notice her panic though. Cute.

It was amusing because I do remember that interview. It was done with an influencer and was exclusively aired on an app but yes, I do have amazing fans so, it isn't that surprising for her to see clips on Instagram. Someone must have recorded it and posted it there.