Chapter 19 - The Morning Escapade

DOUBLE UPDATE ✨

ENJOY
Also, this chapter has a some *Hot* stuff (not a smut kindly, stay calm 💀).

You can skip the part if you want a clean book but I know you won't. 🤭

P.S. Let's just forget that Morning breath exists in Wattpad. No morning breath in Wattpad World, okay? 🤭

🪩

Do you know what's the worst thing about having a good routine? Waking up at 6 am even on holiday! The only good thing about today is this hot man clinging to me like a cute Koala but hey! I'm not complaining

Do you know what's the worst thing about having a good routine? Waking up at 6 am even on holiday! The only good thing about today is this hot man clinging to me like a cute Koala but hey! I'm not complaining. I'm laying on my back with his arms wrapped around me and his face in the crook of my neck.

Although, I do want to move a little but I don't want to wake him up. I guess, I'll just stay like this until he wakes up.

'Good Morning, Sunshine.' He said with his face still in my neck.

Holy mother of god! His morning voice is so fucking sexy.

'Suprabhat, Swami.' I said and he breathed a chuckle. I looked at him with a smile.

(Good morning, Husband.)

'Swami?' He asked backing his face a little.

'Uhm.. it means Husband.' I said turning towards him and girdling my left arm under his neck and placed my right hand on his back.

Both of his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer. Our faces very close to each other.

'I like it. Funny, but I like it.' He said with a smile and playing with my lose curls with his left hand.

'We never talked about one thing.' I muttered.

'What?' He asked.

'The way we got married.' I said.

'What do you want to talk about it?' He asked.

'Were you angry?' I asked.

'A little in the beginning and by beginning I mean, when I was told about the whole wish thing.' He said.

'You looked so unreadable when I first saw you at the hospital. You looked at me for a second then turned around.' I said.

'That's because you looked gorgeous and I didn't want to react.' He said keeping his left hand's index finger under my chin and tilting it upwards.

'You found me pretty? I asked shocked and he looked in my eyes and nodded.

'Very' he replied.

Is it hot in here or is it just my husband?

His left hand travelled to my nape and pulled my face closer to his.

'You looked so beautiful..so damn elegant.' He grazed his lips on mine and pecked it once.