Chapter 17 - The Date Night

It's finally the day I see Kiara again

I don't remember waking up this excited ever before. Starting my day with her thoughts and a smile on my face has become my daily routine.

Just a few more hours and then I'll have her in my arms.

*Picture clicking sound* I turned my head to my right to see Ishan clicking my picture.

Why is this minion so annoying?

'Bhai tu itna smile krta hai aajkal ki ek din tera jabda atak jayega.' He said laughing like a maniac.

(Bro you smile so big nowadays that your jaw may get stuck one day.)

I tried snatching his phone but King Bob decided to get off the bed and run near the door.

'Why the fuck were you sleeping here?' I asked.

'Itna chubhne laga hu mai ab? Dost Dost naa raha...' He started singing and kept his left hand on his chest. Drama queen as always.

(Have I started to prickle so much?)

'Fuck off' I said rolling my eyes.

He chuckled then said, 'I must have slept while watching the movie.' while scratching his head then yawned.

'Majnu bhai aaj toh ek century bhabhi ke naam jad hi dena.' He said wiggling his eyebrows.

(Score a century for my sister-in-law today, Loverboy.)

'Kitne bhi runs banaun bas duck na hojaun uske saamne.' I said.

(No matter how many runs I score today, I hope I don't get ducked in front of her.)

'You won't. Did you plan anything for her?' He asked.

'A date. I can't really do much here but I was thinking of cooking something for her myself.' I replied.

'Sounds good. Let me know if you need help.' He said while stretching.

'Get ready and come for practice quickly.' He said walking out of the room.

I plop down on the bed again.

Things have been tense lately. Even though Kiara doesn't tell me but I know that Tara is annoying her. If I was at her place, I would have been annoyed too.

I don't even understand what Tara wants from me, everything was fine before those rumours but now she's acting stupid all of a sudden. She doesn't even like cricket yet she pulled that stunt. Whatever her plan is I ain't giving her anything.