Chapter 39 - The Wheedling of Missus

Hello Everyone! Please take a moment and check if you have read the previous chapters or not because I'm not sure if all of you are receiving all the notifications or not.

Happy reading! I hope you like the chapter. 💗

Also, Why did the last chapter get less votes than previous chapters? Did y'all not like it? 🥺

🦋

I opened my eyes to the sound of my Alarm

Why didn't I switch it off already? It's not like I was sleeping or anything.

I laid on the bed just like I did the entire night. Sleepless, tossing, turning and the worst of them all, without Kiara in my arms.

She's sleeping on her side while I'm sleeping on the other side.

She has been giving me a cold treatment ever since the duel with Meera yesterday. I knew she was hurt because of me raising my voice at her but we sorted it out yesterday morning until that bitch Meera decided to do exactly what Kiara was afraid of and now she's annoyed of me or everything in general.

I know the whole farce yesterday pissed her off to another level. I never expected my cute little bunny to get violent like that. She only did that for me. Even when Meera was calling her names and talking shit about her, Kiara slapped her because she confessed about her plan to drug me.

My wife got my back like one else ever would.

I'm aware that the whole Meera mess about those pictures was unavoidable because she planned it just the way she needed and my unintentional smile added to it.

Honestly, Pictures and articles aren't as shocking anymore but I won't deny the fact that her planning to drug me was absolutely maddening. I was shocked at how psychotic she is.

She literally became a criminal for some fame.

I don't know what would have happened if Ishan wasn't there with me.

I wouldn't have entered the room that's for sure but what if she had a plan for that as well? God knows what she could have done after drugging me.

I can't express how thankful I am to Ritika Bhabhi and Kiara for their quick thinking. If they hadn't recorded all that, I wouldn't have had shit to show the police.

Police was involved, obviously. Meera was taken under custody last night. I don't know how long she'll be staying locked up but I'm pressing various charges on her to make sure she does for a long time and I'm also filing restraining orders against her.

When police arrived here they did a check on her and they indeed found Ketamine in her bag. Things went downhill from that moment because Police decided to search her apartment as well and as they suspected, a lot of illegal drugs were confiscated from there as well.