Chapter 32 - The Fantasy Crowning

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT WARNING

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE / SEXUAL CONTENT AND IS ADVICED TO BE ONLY READ BY READERS AGED 18 OR ABOVE.

YOU CAN SKIP TO THE ENTIRE CHAPTER IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE READING IT. THERE WON'T BE ANY CONTINUITY GAP IN THE MAIN STORYLINE.

_________________

I hope you like the chapter. 💗

🦋

"Time to fulfill your car fantasy, Mr

"Time to fulfill your car fantasy, Mr. Gill." I said turning my face to the right to look at him.

A smile broke on his face. He looked like a child who just got rewarded with his favourite chocolate.

"We only have 35 minutes, Swami. Remember that!" I mutter as I pull him by his collar and like an obedient man he was drawn to my tug.

A smirk appeared on his lips as his left hand wrapped around my waist while the right hand slithered across my abdomen and thighs like a serpent. He stared at my lips and leaned to place a kiss at the corner of my lips.

"35 minutes is too little for me." He whispered as his lips graze my skin as he spoke.

"It's okay! Mr. Gill. We'll be riding in cars a lot in future." I mumbled as he left a wet trail of kisses along my neck while his right hand slid to the hem of my dress and touched my bare shin. "Car isn't be the only thing you'll be riding, My love." He said nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck and peppered kisses.

I used those words intentionally and I knew he'd say something like that but his reply still turned me on.

"Oh yeah? What else?" I muttered as a mischievous smile surfaced my lips knowing exactly what he meant.

His face reached the level of my face. A smirk embellishing his lips. I twisted his chain around my right index finger and tugged his face closer to mine.

Since when am I into dirty talking?

"Ghar chaliye ache se bataunga." He murmured and crashed his lips on mine.

(I'll explain properly once we reach home.)

His right hand interlaced with my hair as he leaned to kiss me harder. I turned sideways and cupped his face with my left hand while his tongue explored every corner of my mouth. His right hand moved to my waist then to my thighs and pulled my lower limbs closer to himself without breaking the kiss.