Chapter 24 - The First Apperance Envisage

'Are you okay, Bunny?' He asked while hugging me

I shook my head because I'm not.

All the drama that unfolded for the past three days has been nothing but a headache. I lost my freedom, mental peace and almost my job too. All that because a bitch couldn't handle rejection.

I got tear eyed as soon as I saw him and everything that I had been holding back burst out the moment he hugged me. The best part is that he let me cry and that's exactly what I needed, to let everything out. He just caressed my back to comfort me until I was finally done crying.

I know he has been blaming himself over everything that has happened with me but how is it his fault when he was unaware about Tara's ill thoughts? She was the one who started everything from the rumours to my forced face reveal.

What did he do that was wrong? NOTHING.

Was going on a dinner with someone you considered a friend wrong? Or was taking a stand for your wife after our pictures got leaked wrong? Tara is a sour loser who is stretching things unnecessarily. At the end of the day, she's losing more.

I may be having a hard time right now but she's having it worst. She got fired from all her upcoming movies and brand endorsements because of the bad PR she received after Shubman's interview. People hate her for what she did to us and ever since my information reveal happened, everyone has been hating on her non-stop.

Things are so bad for her that she left India for I don't know how long. She brought all that on herself. Good riddance.

I may be having a hard time right now but I still have my family and even people all over India who support me. I know everything will be fine.

Bas ye bkl reporter dimaag kharab karna band kre.

(Just these reporters need to stop being a pain.)
{I don't know how to translate that cuss💀}

Shubman cupped my face and wiped the tears away. I know what he was going to say. 'Please don't apologise, it's not your fault.' I said before he could.

He sighed and said, 'Even if it isn't, I'm still sorry.'

I shook my head and said, 'Don't be.'

'Come on, you had a long journey after a very tiring day yesterday. You should take some rest now. We'll talk about everything later.' I said breaking the hug and making way for him to move. I don't even know if he slept or not.

He went to my parents and touched their feet. He and my siblings were surprisingly much more comfortable with each other than the last time and I'm glad about it.

After exchanging pleasantries, I walked us to my room. Yes, my room. At first, I wasn't sure if he'd be staying in my room or not but then yesterday, my mom came to check if my room was clean or not because 'Damadji ko Kachre ke dabbe me nahi sulana hai.'