Chapter 31 - The Confession

This feels so fucking amazing

I never thought that a massage would feel this good. Why am I getting a massage? Well, That's because we're having a girls day out and this is one of the activities Anushka decided for us to get.

Anushka Sharma, Ritika Sajdeh, Athiya Shetty and I are out for a 'Girls day' today.

Anushka suggested this randomly during breakfast and all of us agreed.

All three of these ladies are absolute sweethearts. I've interacted with Anushka before but Ritika and Athiya are equally awesome. So down to earth and easy to talk. We were talking like we've known eachother for years.

We went shopping first and after visiting god knows how many shops, we were finally done. I bought a lot of things for me and Shubman but the best purchase of the day has to be my red coloured high heels from Jimmy Choo.

Ritika was the one who suggested those for me and I was in love as soon as I looked at those heels. Although, I wasn't very sure about the colour because it's cherry red and where will I wear that? but all three of them insisted that I get them.

Jimmy choo is an expensive as fuck brand. I can definitely afford it but do I need heels worth 60k? No, I don't! Before I could say anything, Anushka paid for it with.. Shubman's card?

"Chill cutie, it's not expensive if your millionaire husband buys it for you." Anushka said with a wink showing me Shubman's card that he tried giving to me before.

So, My dear husband knows how to play dirty, huh? I refused to take his card and this is how he makes me use it?

Ghar jaakar bataungi unko.

(I'll deal with him after reaching home.)

I'm not against Shubman buying me stuff but it's just that I'm not used to people buying me things. I earn my own so, I spend my own and Shubman doesn't have to buy me everything but he doesn't understand that.

Although, I hope I didn't hurt his feelings. I understand his point of view too. He just wants to buy his wife presents. Maybe, I won't be this harsh from the next time and I'll buy a thing or two with his money just to keep him happy.

Wow! kya problem hai.

(Wow! What a problem.)

Anyways, after we were done with shopping, we arrived at a Spa owned by Athiya's friend and all of us are going to get makeovers today. Why? Because Athiya said so.

We were supposed to get a massage, manicure, pedicure, nail extensions, some sort of facial and then the final makeover. To be very honest, I'm very excited for it because I haven't changed my look in a while.

We were done with the first three things and now, It was time for nail extensions. I've never got extensions before because of obvious reasons i.e., my job. Since I'm in Telemedicine at the moment, I guess I can give them a try.