Chapter 15 - The Phone call

Guys, our book is trending at #4 in 'celebrity' tag out of 20k+ stories. I'm so happy 🥹❤️

Thankyou for the love and support 😭❤️

'What a tiring flight

'What a tiring flight.' I mumbled while plopping down on the bed.

I finally landed in Hyderabad an hour ago after travelling for hours.

Baba was discharged two days ago and is doing very well. I wanted to spend more time with him but unfortunately or fortunately, I don't know, I was selected for the New Zealand series and had to come here today for our practice sessions.

I heard the door of my room open but I'm too tired to look. It's probably that annoying moron.

'Saale kutte! Tujhse ek call karte nahi bana?' Ishan said while hitting me at the back of my head.

(You dog! You couldn't give me a call?)

Always a pain.

'Tujhe dikh nahi raha mai so rha hu?' I said plopping on my elbow and hitting him with my other hand.

(Can't you see that I'm sleeping.)

He shook his head as no and smirked.

Ofcourse.

'How's Baba?' He asked sitting at the edge of the bed.

'Much better but still on medication.' I replied leaning on the head rest.

'Thankgod. You should have atleast called you bitch everyone was worried. This is probably your worst habit especially, at times like this.' He said looking very annoyed.

'I know and I'm sorry.' I said.

I really need to change this habit.

'Oh and I also got married.' I said dropping the real bomb.

'Haan, sure' he scoffed.

I opened the images Di sent me three days ago on my phone and threw it towards him with a smirk.

He held the phone and looked at the pictures. His jaw hung open.

'Muh band kar apna, mujhe pata hai biwi sundar hai meri.' I said absolutely enjoying the reaction.

(Close your mouth, I know my wife is pretty.)