Chapter 46 - The Tumultuous Life of #ShubKi

🚨 IMPORTANT NOTE 🚨

DO NOT READ THIS BEFORE THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER.

Kindly, check/read the previous chapter before reading this one if you somehow missed it or didn't receive the update notification.

This chapter was not in my plan but since a lot of you lovely people gave me so many good suggestions, I couldn't help myself from writing it. 🥹

This chapter is a mixture of various suggestions by our readers and I'm just moulding it into a chapter. 🫶🏻

Happy Reading! I hope you like it. 🥹🌷

-• 🦋 •-

"Aaj toh Jiju behosh hone wale hai

"Aaj toh Jiju behosh hone wale hai." Kanika said as we walked in our room's corridor.

(Brother in law is going to faint today.)

I looked at her with an excited smile while keeping my hand over my newly inked tattoo.

Yes! I got a tattoo. I wanted to surprise him with something and while I was thinking that, my eyes landed on a tattoo shop. So, like a normal person, I made an impulsive decision. *Thumbs up emoji*

Shubman's proposal last night was straight out of some fairytale. Everything about it was so damn perfect and I can't express how special he made me feel. I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that we have our videos from his U19 match. I've legit watched that clip over 50 times by now and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet.

The proposal wasn't the only thing he planned yesterday. After the proposal, all four of us went for dinner at a beautiful Lakeside restaurant. We celebrated my birthday and our unofficial engagement under the stars and moonlight.

That man and his planning is pure perfection.

Our parents suggested we visit temples today to take blessings for our good future and just like that, our plans for day four in Lucknow were made. We started at 7 in the morning by visiting Sri Venkateswara Temple and performed a small pooja. After that we went to 7 other beautiful temples and by 2:30 pm we were done.

While we were on our way back from the last temple, Ishan suggested that we should go to his friend's pub tonight and everyone agreed.

Kanika and I decided to visit a saloon before going to the club because all this tan needs to go. We dropped Shubman and Ishan at the hotel and went to a saloon.

We took our sweet time there and while walking out of the parlour, I saw a tattoo shop. I have no idea what had gotten into me but I decided to get a small tattoo as soon as I saw that shop. I hate needles and was actually very scared while getting the tattoo but I was so high on adrenaline that I didn't care about my fear. I used to tell Shubman that I won't ever get a tattoo because I find it scary but all that fear flew out of the window when I was on the table.