Chapter 49 - The Beginning of Happily Ever After

Hello Everyone! The sequence of rituals could be wrong but since this is Wattpad, Please bear with me. 🥹🤝

I don't really know all the rituals because I've attended very few weddings. Pehle hi maafi maang rhi hu. 😚👉🏻👈🏻

Happy Reading! ❤️

•| Day 5 - Wedding |•

Kaisi nainsaafi hai ye? Dulhe ki toh izzat hi nahi hai

(What kind of injustice is this? The groom has no respect.)

Kiara is having her Chhoodha Chadhana ceremony in the backyard whereas I've been locked in my room ever since the ritual started. I am not allowed to see her before the wedding ceremony but that's not the reason behind me being locked in my room.

This is my punishment for getting caught while sneaking out of Kaira's room in the morning.

I literally woke up at 5 in the morning so that I could sneak out easily but Naani still somehow caught me. She twisted my ear so bad that I almost shrieked like a little girl.

Meri shaadi wale din pit gaya mai.

(I got beaten on my wedding day.)

Our parents found out about this and they were visibly amused but since I lost Naani's trust, I have to stay locked in my room throughout the ceremonies because she's sure that I'll try peeking a look at Kiara which will bring bad omen in our life.

You're literally trying to peek at her right now, buddy.

I stopped leaning on the balustrade of my balcony immediately and stood straight

Control brother control. Teri hi biwi hai, aajayegi tere paas.

(She's your wife only, she'll come to you.)

I sat on the chair beside me with my legs on the chair in front. It's our first anniversary and I can't even look at her.