Chapter 45 - The Birthday Surprise

Hello Everyone! Before me start the chapter, I have to make a dedication. 🥹

This chapter is dedicated to one of my sweetest and favourite readers, Avni_padte.
IT'S HER BIRTHDAY TODAY! 🥳❤️

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, FRIEND. MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE 🧿💗

HAPPY READING! ❣️

-• 🦋 •-

My eyes fluttered open to multiple kisses being peppered all over my face

My eyes fluttered open to multiple kisses being peppered all over my face. A smile emerged on my lips the moment I came across his beautiful smiling face.

"Good morning, Love." He said while placing his head back on the pillow.

I shifted closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Good morning, Mere parampriye Swami." I said with a smile and pulled him for a kiss.

(My Beloved Husband.)

"I'm sorry for waking you up but it's 12 pm already and we need to get ready for our sightseeing soon." He said while pulling me closer to him.

"5 more minutes, please." I murmured with my face in his neck.

He chuckled and his right arm encircled around my waist while left caressed my back. "Kiara, Was I too rough last night? I hope I didn't hurt you." He said.

"You didn't hurt me, baby. I think that was really.. hot." I said looking at him then lowered my gaze at the last part and drew circles on his chest.

"Is that so?" He asked tilting my face with his left index finger. I looked at him with a shy smile on my face along with the heat creeping up to my face. "You're so cute." He said with a chuckle and pecked my lips.

I suddenly remembered that he eavesdropped on my conversation with Kanika. I looked at him and flicked his forehead lightly. "Ow!" He mumbled.

"Why did you eavesdrop Kanika and my conversation?" I asked.

"Oh! That.. " He said with a small smirk on his face. "Ishan made me do it." He said.

"Acha? As if I don't know the two of you. You both are bestfriends for a reason." I said while narrowing my eyes at him "How much did you both listen?" I added.

"From the part where Kanika was taking about Ishan till the.. last part." He said with a proud grin.

"So, the entire conversation?" I said while looking at him with a deadpan face.

"Yup! I must say that conversation was pretty wild." He said with the same proud expression.

I raised myself on my left elbow and picked the pillow with my right. "Kitne Besharam hai aap!" I said and hit him with the pillow.