Chapter 50 - The Epilogue

Hello, Everyone! Please, check if you've read the previous chapter or not. It's too special to miss. 🥹💗

Also, this is the final chapter 😭❤️

Happy reading! 💗

•| 2 Years Later |•

"Can I help you with anything, baby?" Shubman asked from our room

"No, Thankyou! I'll manage." I replied while fixing the fairy lights over the canopy.

"Are you sure about that? Don't end up hurting yourself like the last time, please." He said.

Just because I slipped from the ottoman once doesn't mean that I'll slip every time. Probably.

"Atleast, let me out of the room, Bunny. I won't interrupt you, I promise." He said for the Nth time.

"Nope! You can come out at 12." I chirped.

"I have the key with me, you know." He said teasingly.

"I have a hand that can punch, you know." I replied while fixing the table infront of the canopy.

"Badi zalim aurat ho yaar! 10 min me mera birthday hai aur mujhe hi peetne ki dhamki derahi ho tum." He said dramatically.

(You're a very cruel lady! It's my birthday in 10 minutes and you're threatening to beat me.)

"Jaisa kaam waisa inaam! By the way, You should be fake sleeping right now." I replied while rolling my eyes. "Atleast act surprised when you see all this!" I added.

(Rewards as per actions.)

I heard him chuckle. "Okay! As you wish, baby." He said.

It's Shubman's 30th birthday in 10 minutes. 30 years since this beautiful human came into this world. It obviously, calls for a celebration and I'm trying to finish up the last minute decorations as fast as I can.

Surprising this Suave man has turned into a task nowadays. Hence, the drastic measures i.e., locking him inside our room because he's way too mischievous to be left outside.

He's a 30 year old baby, for real!

One thing I've understood after we started living together is that couples can't really surprise eachother after some time because they always know that the other one is going to do something. To deal with that, one has to pretend to be clueless but be aware about the surprise at the same time.