Chapter 43 - The Incomplete Dream

"I'm back!" I exclaimed as soon as I entered our room after meeting Anushka for tea

It has been a month since IPL started and it's GT vs RCB tomorrow.

Battle of my favourites, again.

It's unbelievable how fast this past one month has passed. Shubman and I are having a really good time with eachother. We get to spend a lot of time together and we learn something about each other everyday.

Waking up next to him and sleeping while snuggling into his arms is almost like a routine now. I don't even know how am I going to get back to my life after IPL.

I know we won't be away from eachother for too long but until we start living together, it's going to be hard to not see his face first thing in the morning.

Everyday with him has been special but today it's a little more special because today, we have completed six months together. SIX MONTHS.

I know! I know! It's cringe to celebrate six months together for a lot of people but who cares? It's a milestone for us.

I saw Shubman peek his head out of the kitchen and give me a gorgeous smile. "Hi!" He said excitedly. "How was your time catching up with Bhabhi?" He added turning his focus back on whatever he was cooking.

"It was awesome as usual." I replied.

I walked towards him with flowers hiding behind my back. He turned his head to look at me and noticed my exuberant walk with my hands behind my back along with a smile on my lips. His face turned curious and a small knowing smile furnished his lips.

"What are you hiding, baby?" He asked leaning his head to see it.

I stood next to him and held a bouquet out for him. "For you, Swami." I chirped.

He looked at the flowers with his beautiful dimpled smile then back at me and chuckled. He accepted the bouquet then pulled me for a passionate kiss.

"Thankyou so much, bunny." He said while caressing my face with his left hand. "Wait a second." He added and walked to the other side of the kitchen.

"I was saving this for the night but can't let my Bunny feel ignored now, Can I?" He said as he walked closer to me.

A smile embellished my lips as soon as I saw a bouquet of red roses in his other hand. "For you, my love." He said with another breathtaking smile.

I knew he would plan something and I knew flowers would be involved but somehow he was still successful at giving me butterflies. I can feel my face heating up as I looked at him with a shy smile and accepted the flowers.

I jumped in his arms as soon as I accepted the flowers and he lifted me up like he always does.

Just a tall and short couple thing.