Mr 15 pt1

(Ishan's dialogues will be in italics.
Shubman's dialogues will be in bold.)

Ishan's pov

I had been in here for approximately three days now, but I didn't know for sure as the room had no windows and was extremely dark, so there was no way of knowing for sure. My body didn't have any energy left. I wonder how I hadn't died yet. Well at this rate I'd die pretty soon.
I had stopped fighting it now.
There was no use of fighting against them anyways, I was alone while there were so many of them. Plus everytime I tried to fight them or escape I was caught and beaten up even more.

I was badly bruised, I couldn't walk properly as my leg was really injured and bleeding. And I had injuries all over my body. Well it didn't matter anyways since it was pretty obvious I wasn't going to be walking out of here. I just wondered why they hadn't killed me yet.

My hands were tied tightly by a rope and my hands extremely bruised and bleeding because of it. I hadn't eaten anything in these three days and I zoned in and out of consciousness after the first day.

Just when I was about to lose all hope of ever making it out of here alive, I heard gunshots. And after a while someone walked into the dark room while pointing a gun towards me. I looked at him emotionless. I couldn't find it in me to be scared of anything anymore. I would have gladly accepted death than being stuck here and being brutally tortured every single day.

The guy looked at my tied hands and instantly lowered his gun and made his way towards me. He had a soft expression on his face and he raised his hands towards me and I flinched.
He instantly lowered his hands and then softly said,
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to untie you."
I hesistantly raised my tied hands towards him, still being skeptical about who he was and what he wanted from me and he carefully untied them, trying not to hurt me further.

He also untied my feet and helped me stand up. "Can you walk?"
I just nodded while heavily leaning on him and then tried to take a step forward. I instantly stumbled and almost fell on my face but he caught me and steadied me.

He then picked me up in his arms and carried me out of there. I guess I would not be walking out of here after all.
"Who are you? Why are you here?"
"I'm here to save you."
And then I think I lost my consciousness because I don't remember anything else.

Shubman's pov

I had carried the pretty man out of there. I was most probably going to get yelled at for getting distracted by a hostage and not focusing on the mission and helping out the team with it, but that was a problem for the later me.
Right now all my focus was on getting this pretty and innocent looking cutie to the hospital. He was unconscious all the way to the hospital and I was scared for his life as he looked like he had lost a lot of blood.

While the doctors bandaged him up and attached IV bags to his arm, declaring that he hadn't consumed food for about a couple days now, I had finished all the formalities of the hospital and paid the bill.
I sat next to him on a chair and looked at him.

When I had found him, I had my gun raised at him and seeing his emotionless expression had me feeling things. I had never seen anyone with that expression when faced in front of a gun before. Everyone was always scared. No matter how influential or how powerful they might be. They were always scared. But he somehow hadn't been. Which is why instead of leaving him there and completing the mission first and saving him later.
I had focused on saving him.

He looked really peaceful while he was asleep. His features were really pretty, with his big doe eyes that had looked up at me when I had saved him and his long eyelashes resting on his high cheekbones. With his cute button nose and his pretty pink plump lips. His lips were in an adorable little pout while he slept looking so kissable.
I didn't realize when I had fallen asleep while staring at the beauty in front of me.

Ishan's pov

The next I woke up, I was in a hospital room attached to all sorts of tubes. I looked next to me to find someone sleeping on the chair. It was the same man who had saved me. I stared at him for a long time observing his features, having nothing better to do.
He was quite handsome, with his bulky body and his tall frame. He had long legs and a well proportioned body.
His abs and biceps were visible even over his shirt.

Next, I went on to observe his facial features. I couldn't see his eyes as they were closed. His nose was really well defined and his lips....
'cough cough'
My eyes instantly went up to his eyes which were now open. uh oh he had caught me staring.

"How do you feel now?"
"I feel much better, thank you."
*He had a really attractive voice thought Shubman.*
"I'm Shubman." he said smiling.
He had dimples, that just gained him so many more pretty points. WoW.
"I'm an agent at the Indian Intelligence."
Ugh Indian Intelligence, for real? minus points.
"I'm Ishan."
"Do you have anyone you could call to inform that you're ok now?"
I took the phone which Shubman had handed to me and called my friend as I didn't want to worry my parents.

The nurse came in with the food and as I tried to pick up the spoon with my bandaged up hands, when Shubman asked, "May I?" I just nodded and Shubman took the spoon from me and came closer to me and started feeding me.
Shubman was feeding me quietly until someone had barged inside the room and started yelling at him.

"Oye sharam nai aayi tujhe? Mujhe waha akele chor ke bhaag gaya."
Shubman just glared at the other, who I assumed was his teammate and said, "You could've just come with Virat bhai, Rishabh."
"I did but still. Anyways Virat and Rohit bhai are on their way over here. Be ready." 'Rishabh' said now observing me.
Hearing that Shubman instantly panicked but then just looked as if he had accepted his fate.

Two other people walked into the room which I assumed were 'Virat and Rohit bhai' and they just looked at me and one of them said,
"I'm Virat, how are you now Ishan or should I call you Mr 15?"
I just looked at him surprised as to how he knew.

________________________________________

Check out the mood board I made guysss.
Also oops cliffhanger, see you guys tomorrow.