Pari pt4

(Ishan's dialogues will be in italics.
Shubman's dialogues will be in bold.)

Ishan's pov

We had finally come to Kashmir after ensuring that Pari was now completely okay and was permitted to travel. As we made our way to a beautiful scenic place, which was deserted, I couldn't help but ask.
"How is this place not famous yet? It's so beautiful."
"That is why I'm here, finding out hidden beauties is a part of my job."
He replied looking at me and smiling as he was setting up his camera's.

It was extremely cold as it was the month of November and Kashmir was covered in snow. "BABA" Suddenly I head Pari yell and I looked at her in an instant, panicking. I was hit by some snow and I just looked at her with wide eyes. She pouted as the snowball hadn't reached completely, crumbling before it could reach me. I just laughed at her expression before I started teaching her how to make a proper snowball, one which wouldn't fall apart. I caught Shubman watching us with affection until I told him to focus on his task. He went back to his cameras and I kept teaching Pari how to make the perfect snowball.

After a while I spotted Shub, with his camera pointed towards us, clicking our photographs instead. The view long abandoned by his camera.
"Shubman are you done with your project?"
He smiled sheepishly at that and shook his head.
"Then why are you clicking photographs of us instead of the view?"
"You guys are my best view."
He said winking receiving a 'are you serious?' look from me.
Before he could respond he was hit by a snowball, he looked at Pari shocked and kept his camera down, before running after Pari.
"Oh no you didn't!!"

I stood there admiring the both of them until Pari had thrown a snowball at me breaking me out of my reverie and forcing me to join them. After a while we sat there in silence, awaiting the sunset as Shub wanted a few sunset shots before we left. Pari had fallen asleep on Shub's lap due to the exhaustion of playing around for so long. Meanwhile, Shub and I were in a peaceful silence for quite a while until he spoke up.
"Thank you, for tagging along."
"You don't need to thank me Shub, plus I wouldn't have been able to say no to Pari."
"Rightttt..."
"The sun is about to set."

I looked up at the sky, enjoying the carefully crafted hues of the sunset, as I watched the sun setting over the horizon. I wished I had a canvas at this moment, to paint the beauty in front of me, but no brush or camera would be able to capture this beauty. Shubman might get close to doing so though. Maybe I would paint it later through Shubman's photograph. I took Pari from Shub, so he could click a few snapshots before the sun set completely. As I saw him skillfully clicking the photographs I had a sudden urge to paint him.

He looked so focused as he worked the camera and the golden light falling on his figure, made him glow. He looked like he was meant to be captured at this moment, as he looked almost angel like. I took out my phone and clicked a few pictures of him. I knew the camera of my phone wouldn't be able to do justice to Shub's beauty along with the background, but it would do for now. I would just be using it as a reference to paint him later anyways. After clicking a few shots of the view Shub turned around to click a few photographs of me and our angel who was sleeping in my arms.

"Can you not focus for a single minute?"
"Not when you both are here with me no. Plus you looked exceptional with that golden hour light on your face meri ja-." but he caught himself before he could finish his words.
"Hmm if you can't focus with us around, we probably shouldn't tag along with you."
"NO."
He suddenly yelled and then added,
"I mean I wouldn't have it any other way, the distractions are the most precious."