Annoying pt1

(Ishan's dialogues will be in italics.
Shubman's dialogues will be in bold.)

Ishan's pov

I sat there in my room, my eyes widened with shock as to what I had just seen. It couldn't be true could it? No no, he was lying, he must be.
I sat there trying to make sense of what he had just shown me. That picture had now etched itself onto my brain. He had shown me a video of them, a video of my boyfriend with someone else. Naked.

I sat there crying for God knows how long, until the door opened and my boyfriend came inside. Karam had finally come back. As he saw me in that state he instantly made his way towards me and sat next to me on the bed while trying to pull me in a hug.
"What's wrong baby?"
Before he could embrace me, I pushed him away. His body went still, he was drunk I could tell by the way he had stumbled inside the house and the way he smelled.

I instantly stood up not being able to breathe properly in his presence any longer. I looked at him one last time before walking out of the house. I knew he was right. Karam had cheated on me as I saw the hickies on his neck. Karam tried to stop me and tried to talk to me, asked me what was wrong but I just left. I couldn't breathe with him near me any longer. As I got into my car somehow and tried to find a location quick to get away from Karam before he could follow me, I found myself driving towards his house.

I rung the doorbell a couple times and it opened after a couple minutes, there stood Shubman in all his glory, shirtless and half asleep, grumbling something about waking him up, until he saw my state and instantly moved out of the way letting me inside his house. I probably looked really disheveled and messy due to sobbing so hard. There were still tears running down my face as I went into his house.

Shubman and I had never gotten along too well, with him and my boyfrie- ex boyfriend, being rivals in college and him teasing me every chance he got, just to irritate me and in the process annoy Karam. He only talked to me in college so that he could trigger Karam. You might wonder how I knew where he lived, well that was because I had attended parties at his house before.

He guided me inside his house and made me sit on the sofa.
"So you believe me now?"
"I saw the hic- hickies."
He just looked at me with adoration in his eyes- wait adoration? Did I see that right? He pulled me into a hug and I was shocked but let him comfort me. "Don't try to act sympathetic. I know you are happy right now."
"I'm not even gonna lie, I am infact happy right now but only because that asshole didn't deserve you at all. But I am sorry, I never wanted you to get hurt."

I didn't believe him somehow but I didn't have the energy to argue with him right now. I didn't even realise when I had fallen asleep in his arms but the next thing I knew was I was being woken up by Shubman... and I was in his bed? I'm pretty sure I fell asleep on the couch?
"We'll be late for college let's go."
"I don't want to..." I whined.
Shubman just pulled me out of bed and pushed me inside the bathroom.
"I've left some clothes and a towel inside for you, shower and get dressed quick."
I just obeyed his orders and his hoodie was quite big on me but it was comfy so I didn't complain and the pants did not fit at all so I just wore my own pants again.

After getting dressed I went downstairs to see he had already prepared breakfast, quite grand aswell may I add. With pancakes and waffles and eggs and sausages.
"Did you make all of these?"
"Yes."
"You can cook?"
"I guess so."
We ate in silence as I just moaned over how good the food was while he just chuckled.

We left his house after eating and went to college in his car. Unluckily Karam was there in the parking lot and saw me getting out of Shubman's car and most probably also noticed me wearing his hoodie as it clearly didn't look like it was mine. As Karam approached Shubman and I, Shubman instantly came and stood in front of me blocking Karam. That seemed to trigger Karam more as he said,
"Is that why you left my house in such a hurry last night? Never expected you to be such a whore."

That had seemed to anger Shubman and he was about to punch him when I held his hand and turned him towards me. He looked at me confused.
"Give me the video Shubman."
Shubman instantly took his phone out and opened the video handing me his phone. I showed the video to Karam and said,
"I am the whore? I wasn't the one hoeing around last night as far as I remember."
I said looking at him with disgust.
"Did he show this to you? Baby you know he is only doing this to break us up. He just wants me to suffer."

"Really? So you're telling me you aren't the one in the video? That the video is fake? That he just made this to break us up?"
"Baby he's gotten into your head, I would never-"
"DO NOT CALL ME BABY. And you wouldn't what? You're telling me that he's the one who is at fault in this as well?"
I said now grabbing his collar and pulling it down pointing towards the hickies covering his neck and chest.
"Tell me. Did he give you these to break us up?"
I had tears streaming down my face but I had held my ground not backing up. I knew there was a crowd present but I wanted them to see. It's best if they got to know his truth, otherwise he would've made me the whore and pretend that I was the one at fault in front of the others, not that I cared though.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I was drunk and it just happened-"
"Whether you meant it or not. It did happen. We're done Karam. Don't show up in front of me ever again."
I then slapped him hard and walked away holding Shubman's wrist dragging him along with me. When I finally turned around to look at Shubman he had a smirk on his face.
"What?"
"Nothing, just finally got to see you handing it to Chakram aswell. I was kinda tired seeing you giving shit to only me."
"I only give shit to people who deserve it."
"Well I'm just glad you finally realised that Chakram deserves it."

I just shook my head and pulled him towards our first lecture.
"How did you know we have our first lecture together?"
"Because you sit next to me and constantly annoy me Shubman."
"You noticed... why are you always so prejudiced towards me though? You were always nice to my friends."
"Yeah well that's because despite whatever rivalry you had going on with Karam, your friends were always nice to me."
"Yeah well why would they be mean to you, just because of my rivalry with Chakram?"
"huh?"
"Nothing, focus on the lecture."

________________________________________

Guysss I'm so done with life. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the update.