Mr 15 pt4

(Ishan's dialogues will be in italics.
Shubman's dialogues will be in bold.)

Ishan's pov

I had slashed the guard's hand with the hidden knife I had.
He had dropped his gun, but as he bent down to pick it back up regaining his composure, Shubman had already picked his gun up and shot him straight in the head.
His blood splattered all over my face and my hands and knife were bloody too. Ewww disgusting.

"Oh my god, thank god you guys are ok, I heard the gunshot and I almost passed out due to the shock."
Said Rishu running towards us with the rest following and agreeing with him, coming from all different directions.
"What are you guys doing here? you're risking the mission."
"You were held at gunpoint, ofcourse we're all here." said Harry bhaiya with a shocked expression.

"Ok but I'm free now, see? now get back to your positions."
"Go back to the van."
"The bozo broke my laptop so, no."
"What do you mean no?"
"I mean no, you wanna hear it in Spanish? noh. Besides I know the directions pretty well now as I memorized them through the CCTV footage. I can help."
"No freaking way-"
"Ok everyone split up. Shubman go with Ishan and the rest of us will try to figure out the way." said Rohit bhaiya and everyone instantly dispatched.

I removed my phone from my pocket as Shubman had no choice but to drag me with him. As Shubman dragged me inside a room, he made me sit, making sure no one could see me from where I was. He made me wipe my bloodied hands on his shirt and then he removed a handkerchief from his pocket and started carefully and softly wiping the blood on my face, he looked extremely focused on that task. As I stared at his concentrated face, which looked do attractive by the way, I kept trying to memorize every single line on his face.
As I realized where we were, I quickly tried to distract myself and said,
"Don't you have anything to do?"
I softly whispered to him and he just shook his head.
"I had already completed all my tasks before I came to save you."

As he was finally done wiping my face, I had focused my attention back on my phone while Shub busied himself, doing God knows what.
"Shrey you're going the wrong way. Go left."
"Oh my bad. wait how do you know!?!?"
"I am tracking all of your phones."
"You have a tracker in our phones!?"
exclaimed Rishu loudly.
"Umm yeahhh?"
"I'm honestly not even surprised."
said Surya bhaiya and then everyone went back to what they were doing.

"We're done, what now?" asked Rahul bhai to no one in particular.
"I can only track you guys, and since I don't have eyes on any of them anymore, I can't track their movements so we will just have to confront them, to catch the leader."
"Okayy main hall everyone." said Ro bhai.
"Except you Ishan, you are leaving."
"I can help, plus wouldn't I be more safe with you guys all present here, instead of being alone out there."
That seemed to do the trick as he got up
"Ok but you'll be behind me, do NOT wander around."
"Got it boss." He was easy to fool.

Focusing on the actual problem at hand, instead of his worrying and protectiveness, they had all been alerted about us being since the mission had been delayed due to the team leaving it mid way to come 'save me' and they all looked gunned up and ready to face us.
It was honestly surprising that their leader hadn't run away by now but then again, he wouldn't be able to run far away as all the check points had been alerted.

He said something along the lines of 'wanting to take revenge from us, for eliminating a few of his men and also seizing their drugs.' Whatever I still found him dumb for not even trying to run away and escape. Wait no that's a good thing for us. Shit I still have my good/ evil thing confused. Whatever I'll figure that out later.