Unavailable pt3

(Ishan's dialogues will be in italics.
Shubman's dialogues will be in bold.)

Ishan's pov
To say I was freaking out would be an understatement. What was I thinking running into the bathroom?
I should've just ran out. Ugh but I couldn't just leave Mayank alone without informing him. Ugh if Mayank had been sitting there with me I would've just run out with him, but NO he had to be on the counter ordering.

I knew I had to come out of the bathroom eventually... it's okayy, it's fine. It's not like he's gonna eat me. I'll be fine. yep. I just have to make sure to not stutter in front of him. Uhh it doesn't help that he's so freaking good looking.

*knock knock*
"I think it's time for you to come out now, it's already been five minutes sweetheart."
I took a deep breath and slowly came out of the bathroom and he had been standing there leaning against the wall, in all his handsomeness.
"Hi" He said giving me a big smile, with his dimples in full display.

OH MY GOD HE HAS DIMPLES. Ugh they were so cute, this is not even fair. How could he look like THAT. Just when I thought he couldn't get anymore handsome.
"Earth to Ishan" he said coming closer and waving his hand in front of my face.

"hi" I said in a small voice, as I blushed it embarrassment.
He just chuckled at that. "You're so cute." which caused me to blush even more now.
"What no sassy remarks this time?"
I just rolled my eyes at that.
"My friend must be waiting for me."
"Trying to run away so soon."
He said with a big pout on his face.

I just laughed at that, he looked cute. "Would you and your friend like to join us?"
"We would love to." He said as the pout was now replaced with a huge grin. Shubman made his way back to his table and said something to his friend and then they both made their way towards our table where Mayank and I were seated next to each other.

"Mayank, this is Shubman and his friend."
"Nice to meet you Shubman."
"Same here Mayank, this is my friend Abhishek."
"Hii, Ishan right? I've heard alot about you." said Abhishek and I just blushed.
"Hi nice to meet you Abhishek."
"The pleasure's all mine"
"Hi Abhi"
"Hey Mau" they both said blushing.

"Wait. You guys already know each other?"
"Uhh duhh we go to the same Uni."
said Mayank.
"Wait, you go to our university Abhishek?"
"Yeah.. and so does Shubman. Wait so that means your 'internet crush' and your 'bestfriend' are the same Ishan?"
Abhishek said pointing towards Shubman first and then Mayank.

Shubman blushed at that and Mayank just nodded. I couldn't help but ponder over the 'internet crush', was that a joke or was he serious? Whatever I shouldn't ponder over it too much for now.

"How come we never saw each other then?"
"The uni is big plus being in different departments it would be almost impossible to run into each other."
"Right because I'm sure I would've remembered running into you."
"Hmm is that so? Do you find me that attractive?"
I blushed and was about to make a sassy remark when I heard someone call out Shubman's name and he looked behind me, huh the voice sounded awfully familiar.

I turned around to check who it was and when I saw him, my breath faltered. Not because of butterflies or longing but because of the fact that Aditya had called Shubman by his name.