Annoying pt2

(Ishan's dialogues will be in italics.
Shubman's dialogues will be in bold.)

Ishan's pov

It was lunch time soon and Shubman had insisted for me to sit with his friends when I had declined, he convinced me it would make a good revenge on Karam and plus I could bring my friend aswell. So here Mayank and I were sitting at their loud and chaotic lunch table, with Shubman, Abhishek, Rishabh, Shreyas, Hardik bhai and Surya Bhai present.
"So you finally broke up with that idiot huh?" said Hardik bhai and I just nodded awkwardly at him.
"Yeah my boy finally has a chance now."
said Rishabh and I couldn't understand what he meant by that but I was too shy to ask.

Karam showed up in the middle of lunch and approached me,
"You are sitting with them? Really?"
"Clearly."
"Can we talk?"
"Nope."
"Just give me a chance to explain."
"Get lost, Chakram."
"You shut up, I'm not talking to you. I always knew you had eyes for my boyfriend."
"I believe he told you to get lost Karam."
"Ishu-"
"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T LEAVE RIGHT NOW-"
I started yelling, standing up and banging my hands on the table and he just gulped in fear and instantly left me alone.

When I sat back down, the others were looking at me in shock. I just raised my eyebrow at them, questioning.
"Damn you're scary." said Surya bhai.
"Yeah I always knew he was scary, but I never realized just how much."
said Abhishek.
"Nah he's not really scary, I mean unless you do something to him." said Shreyas and I just looked at him and smiled. Shreyas and I had been friends for quite some time now, way before college started and people like Karam and Shubman had burst into my life.
Despite the rivalry of our groups we still used to chat and hung out once in a while without letting anyone else know.

"I'm glad you're here Ishu." said Shreyas with a big smile on his face.
"Yeah me too, we won't have to meet secretly anymore." I said and we both chuckled while the others looked at us with betrayal present in their eyes.
"You guys know each other?"
"Yeah we've been friends since 5th grade I think." Shrey just nodded at that looking at his friends apologetically. No one else really minded and went back to their lunches except Shubman who looked kinda annoyed.

I ignored it and focused on the others. Since I already knew Shrey and all the others were really nice aswell, Mayank and I got comfortable with them soon. Shubman was still annoying, just like before and that made me wonder but I just shrugged it off. After lunch ended we left for our next lecture, Shubman and I had it together so after bidding everyone a goodbye we walked towards the other direction. Suddenly Chakram showed up.

"Ishu please just give me one chance, I promise I won't do it again, I really love you it was a mistake please."
I continued walking ignoring him and holding Shubman's hand to prevent him from reacting as well.
Karam suddenly grabbed Shubman and said,
"This is all your fault Shubman. I always knew you liked him, but I didn't think you would go to this extent to get him."
"I didn't have to do anything trust me, you did everything yourself. I should honestly thank you."

I was confused as to what was happening but I could see that both of them were really riled up and if I didn't do anything soon, they would get into a fight. Not knowing what else to do I pulled Shubman towards me and kissed him. He was shocked at first but once he regained his composure his hands found my waist and he pulled me closer to his body, kissing me back. As we indulged in a heavy make out session in front of Karam, I could hear him walking away but Shubman didn't pull away. We kept kissing passionately until I felt light headed due to the lack of oxygen and pulled away.

"I cannot believe you would use me to get back at Chakram." He said but he was smirking, so I knew he didn't mind it at all.
"Not gonna lie, I'm kinda proud of you for the petty revenge."
"Well you used me too, so we're even now."
"Huh? When?" He asked confused and curious, while he tried to recall an instance when he had done so.

"You only talked to me because of Karam, just to annoy him."
"Nonsense. Who told you I only talked to you because of your ex? I talked to you because you weren't scared to hand me my shit. You were the only one who had the guts to tell me the truth to my face. You never got influenced by any of that asshole's words as you believed your own judgement. You only started trying to avoid me after I started annoying you, not because Chakram asked you to."
"Yeah well I tried to stay away from you because I just thought you were using me to get to Karam. And I do not liked to be used, thank you."

"At first I just thought you were a pretty face, but after I got to know you, I started liking you. I always knew that you deserved so much better than that Chakram."
"How did this rivalry between you guys start anyways?"
"Well Karam and I didn't always have this rivalry. Even if I didn't like him, we never really fought. Then you came along and the both of us took an interest in you. My only mistake was that I hadn't been obvious about it, I should've just been open. But then I was too late and he had already approached you, he started fighting me because he was afraid I'd steal you from him. Besides, he was always insecure since I started annoying you, as I liked seeing your reactions. Flirting with you and seeing you blush because of me and not your ex was very satisfying."
"Wait so I was the reason your guys' rivalry started?"
"More like his insecurities were the reason. Trust me I would've kept my feelings to myself though had he not been such an asshole."
"So that's why you recorded him when he cheated on me?"
"Well I knew you wouldn't believe me if I told you so I recorded it when I saw them."
"hmm I can't disagree with that."

As we started walking to class I said,
"So you liked me huh?"
"Hmm I don't know.." He said with a smile on his face.
"Aayein? You literally just confessed."
"Well watching you all riled up and sassy is really a sight for sore eyes."
"Uh-uh is that so?"
As he halted and looked at me, he closed the distance but stopped before my lips, asking for permission. I pecked his lips and moved away saying,
"We're getting late for class."
He just sighed and we made our way to class, just before entering the room he said,
"This isn't over."
I just gave him an innocent smile knowing very well that this indeed wasn't the end of our story but just the start.

The End.

________________________________________