Violent? pt1

(Ishan's dialogues will be in italics.
Shubman's dialogues will be in bold.)

Ishan's pov

As I walked inside the college, I looked around as I tried to search for my lecture hall, It's as if everyone knew where they were going except me. As I frantically looked around trying to search for it, I accidentally bumped into someone, and as he turned around to watch who had pushed him so early in the morning, while he looked as if he was half asleep.

"I'm so sorryy" I exclaimed instantly feeling embarrassed. I saw him looking at me with curiousity, but he had a smile on his face, he had dimples, I noticed. He had a very good looking face and he was so much taller than me with a lean body, if not for the kind smile I would've been intimidated by him, but I decided he looked kind enough... right? and I decided to ask him where the lecture hall was located.

"Do you know where T7 is?"
Before he could reply to my question, someone called out my name. As I turned around, I found my friend Mayank looking at me with a weird expression on his face as he made his way towards me and instantly held my wrist to pull me along with him.
"Took you long enough." I exclaimed huffing in annoyance. He pulled me towards his locker as he started getting his books from it.

"I'm sorry sweety, I promise I'll be on time tomorrow and you won't have to come by the bus, but what were you doing talking to him?"
"I was trying to find my way to class and I bumped into him."
"Are you ok? did he do something?"
"no....why would he do anything?"
"That's Shubman Gill, he's a bully, stay away from him, he's dangerous."
"yeah yeah whatever." I said dismissing his warning. Stereotypes are overrated, I will believe it, when I see it myself.

"Where do you have your first lecture?"
he asked as we heard the bell ring.
"T7."
"Did you get your locker yet?"
"Nope."
"Ok lets get that first before I drop you to your class."
"But won't you be late for your lecture."
"It's fine sweety, anyways we often go to the lecture late, the lecturer is never on time either."

As we went towards the office, which was in the same direction from where we had come from earlier, I saw 'Shubman Gill' fighting someone, well more like brutally punching someone while the guy tried to escape. I cringed.
"Is no one gonna stop him?" I whispered to Mayank.
"No, they don't want to die. You don't try to interfere either, just mind your business and stay away from him."

I mentally took a note to stay away from him. I hated violence and bullies.
As we got my locker and Mayank dropped me to my class, I entered and the Professor looked at me,
"Are you the new student?"
I just nodded feeling a bit shy.
"What's your name?"
"I'm Ishan." I cursed myself for the awkward introduction, ugh why did I get the admission late.
"Okayy please take a seat, everyone please try to make Ishan comfortable."

As I looked around the classroom trying to find an empty seat, I made eye contact with 'Shubman Gill' and then he suddenly looked at the guy seated next to him and pushed him out of the seat.
As the guy fell on the floor and looked up at Shubman, and exclaimed "What the fuck, Shubman?"
I instantly distracted myself from them and their antics as the Professor started scolding them, I saw an empty seat in the third row next to a guy, but as I made my way towards it someone suddenly came and occupied the seat.
It was the guy that Shubman had pushed, I had found out later that his name was Abhishek and he was Shubman's bestfriend.

As I looked around I noticed that the only empty seat was now the one next to Shubman and as I stood there contemplating on what to do, the Professor ushered me to quickly take a seat. I had no choice but to go and settle myself next to Shubman.
"So? Ishan huh?"
I tried to ignore him but he constantly tried to irritate me and disturb me and kept asking questions even when I was clearly ignoring him. Couldn't the guy take a hint? Like seriously who keeps asking questions even when the other doesn't reply.

And just like that a few months had passed since I had joined college. Shubman had done everything to irritate and tease me. From throwing my pen out of the window during the lecture, while I tried to take notes. To stealing my lunch every single day and doing god knows what with it, oh and also calling me 'love', when I had questioned him about it, he asked if it annoyed me and when I said yes, he looked at me with a big grin and replied with 'that is exactly why I'm gonna keep doing it'. What an asshole.

"Why do you always ignore me, love?"
"because I don't like speaking to violent people."
"I'm not violent."
"uh-huh keep telling yourself that."
He didn't say anything after that and I wondered it I was too straightforward, would he hit me aswell? I mean what he had been doing to me so far wouldn't be considered bullying. Well except stealing my lunches, I consider that bullying because how dare he?
But it had been of no use telling him to stop, because he never used to listen, he used to just somehow always steal it and run away.

That day while me and Mayank were leaving the canteen after having our lunch together, and Mayank accidently bumped into some guy,
"Watch where you're going faggot."
I wanted to punch the guy's face, but Mayank held me back so I just said.
"Takes one to know one."
That angered him as he came towards me and was about to punch me but someone held him back.

I saw Shubman grabbing his wrist aggressively, stopping the guy from punching me and pushed him hard. The guy got slammed into the lockers and looked at Shubman. Shubman was looking at him with anger visible in his eyes,with his jaw and hands clenching in anger but before he could do anything the guy got up and ran away in fear. Before I could thank Shubman he just walked off, without looking back even once.

________________________________________

I know this is like a very typical story, there isn't much uniqueness to it, but I'm in my downfall so sue me.