Mr 15 pt5

(Ishan's dialogues will be in italics.
Shubman's dialogues will be in bold.)

Ishan's pov

As I warned Shrey, I made my way towards him but I was too late. The bullet had already been shot. Thankfully, Shrey had moved out of the way as he had heard my warning, he wasn't quick enough though as the bullet still made it's way but instead of getting hit on his chest, he got hit on his arm. As I went towards him and held his arm to stop the blood flowing out of the wound putting pressure on it, Surya bhai had already killed the shooter of Shrey and the fight soon ended, with us capturing them and their leader.

We made our way to the hospital and Shrey had gotten the required treatment along with the others who had a few bruises here and there.
And then the chaos started in Shrey's hospital room.

"This wouldn't have happened if you all had just stayed in your positions and focused on the mission instead of trying to come and save me."
"Wow what an ungrateful brat, ek toh we came to save you and you're blaming us only?" said Harry bhai.
"You guys were late anyways, he was already dead by the time you reached."
"Abhi woh bhi hamari galti hai matlab?" exclaimed Jaddu bhai
"That was because you attacked him with the knife, before we reached you.... where did you get that knife from anyways? You know you aren't allowed to use or own any weapons and that didn't look like a kitchen knife either." asked Vi bhai suspiciously.

I just looked at Rishabh, who had tried to escape by leaving the room quietly, but was instantly caught by the ear by Rohit bhai and he twisted it .
"Rishabh are you stupid? How could you give him a knife?"
"ahhh Rohit bhai please it hurts."
"Yeah that's the whole point."
"He coaxed me into giving it to him....."
"really?" He just had to throw me under the bus.
"Plus I also thought it would be good for him to carry it, you know for self defense purposes, as it was his first on field mission." continued Rish when I glared at him.
"And it did help."
"Shut up, you almost got yourself killed, he could've shot you before you even tried to stab him."
"But he didn't, because I was much faster than him."

Shubman looked really annoyed by that, he looked like he wanted to reprimand me but his curiosity got the best of him as he asked,
"How did you do that anyways? You looked like you knew what you were doing with that knife. You were fast and stealthy and you knew exactly where to attack him and make him drop his gun instead of getting shot."
"True it looked very precise, it didn't look like you just got lucky." said Vi bhaiya.
"Right because one wrong move and his finger would've instantly pulled the trigger." said Rahul bhai looking impressed and nodding his head in favor of it, which didn't sit right with Rohit bhai or Shubman.
"Don't give him that look." said Ro bhai.
"Exactly you are encouraging him."

I just gave them a cheeky smile, which I could tell had worked and had melted them a bit, as their eyes softened.
"When you are on the run for more than a year, you learn to pick up a few things, for example how to use a knife correctly to escape safely without killing the other.
Plus Shrey taught me a few more tricks."
"WHAT? you knew aswell?"
"What? no. I didn't know he would actually carry a knife and do that. I just taught him some tricks, just to be safe you know." replied Shrey.

"Uh whatever man, I can't be bothered by you guys anymore." replied Ro bhai looking absolutely exhausted and done with us.
"Wow when Shrey does it, he gets a 'whatever' and when I do it I get yelled at and physically abused?" Rishabh looked at us offended.
"Yeah because I'm hurt, plus I didn't actually GIVE him a knife."
"Yeah but you taught him how to use it, and I'm hurt too."
"please Rish, Shrey got shot, you just got a scratch, it's NOT the same."
"It's not just a scratch. A bullet GRAZED my arm." Rish looked at me absolutely flabbergasted.

"Dude seriously, I was more hurt than you were, and I wasn't even IN the fight."
"What?"
Oh no... I fucked up. "Nothing." I quickly tried to cover it up but he instantly turned me to face him and started scanning my body. His eyes had darkened, and he looked scary.
"Where?"
"On my stomach."
"Who?"
"The one who had captured me."
I answered honestly, knowing not to piss him off or worry him any further.
The guard had kicked me hard the second time and it had made me bleed a little, but I didn't dare tell Shub that.

As he forcefully got a nurse to treat my wound, someone approaced us entering the very private hospital room.
"Hiii Shubiiii, are you ok?"
"Oh Sara hi, what are you doing here? and yes I'm fine."
"Clearly since we are the ones with bandages and he isn't." I said clearly annoyed by the flirty female batting her eyelashes at Shub and calling him 'Shubiiii'.
"Um I'm sorry but who are you?"
"The main question here is who are YOU?"
"Do you not know me? I'm the daughter of the head of Indian Intelligence." she said a little on edge by the fact that I didn't know her.
"So? That didn't explain why you were here." I raised my eyebrows, was that her only identity?
"I'm here to check up on the team."

Funny real funny, I just gave her a fake smile, not having the energy to deal with her, and went and sat next to Shrey on his hospital bed, as beautiful bandaging was finally over.
"Why is she batting her eyelashes so much?"
"I know right, it's only cute when you do it."
"What... I don't bat my eyelashes."
"Oh but you do sweetheart. Only when you want something from us though."
Little did I know Shubman had been paying attention to our conversation as he clenched his jaw and fists in jealousy.

As I looked at Shub, he had already turned his gaze back to Sara and they were now laughing at something. As I paid attention, I could hear them flirting with each other. Ugh I can't tolerate this. Seriously till just a couple minutes ago he was fussing about my injury and now look at him. He didn't look the slightest bit bothered by anyone or anything other than Sara.
"I'm gonna go bring something to eat."
Shrey just gave me a look of pity, nodding, knowing very well I wasn't leaving because of hunger.

As I made my way out, I suddenly got pushed into a store room by someone and the door locked behind me. I was about to scream but someone covered by mouth.
"Don't scream sweetheart."
"Oh it's you, you scared me. And why did you say sweetheart like that?"
"Like what?"
"I don't know, like a taunt."
He just scoffed at that and just shook his head. "No reason."
Huh does he really think I'm dumb enough to believe him?

"Why are we here shubiii?"
He instantly caught on, and captured my lips against his for a kiss but I instantly pushed him away.
"You do not have the right to play with my feelings. How dare you kiss me like that during the fight and then not own up to it and go flirt around with other people? I will not be toyed with."
"Why would you think I'm toying with you meri jaan? Infact I should be the one thinking that, since I'm getting my feelings played."
"How?" I looked at him, judging him.
"You and Shreyas constantly flirt around with each other."

"So he's our teammate and we do it jokingly. Sara isn't joking by batting her eyes at you like this."
I batted my eyelashes in front of him to show him how and he just looked at me with a smile on his face,
"Shrey was right, it only looks cute when you do it."
I looked at him all flustered as I blushed, "Shut up."

He just chuckled at that and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him, "I'm done with other people trying to flirt with you."
"...and? What are you gonna do about it?" I asked challenging him.
"Will you let me date you meri jaan? Let me be yours?"
"I thought you'd never ask." I said and punched his chest lightly.
"No, I literally thought you'd never ask. We have kissed about 5 times since I joined the ICT now, why didn't you ask sooner?"

"I'm sorry meri jaan I'm a little dense."
"Clearly. But it's fine mere sath reh kar line pe aa jayega."
And with that I smashed my lips on his.

The End.

________________________________________

Finally 😭 this took so much effort to write.
Confession and all likhna bada mushkil hai bhai.
And it has finally ended.