Chapter 49 - Extra Lesson (2)

I opened my eyes to find myself in a room filled with laboratory equipment. Theresa sat in front of a monitor, typing rapidly.

"Principal Theresa?"

"Welcome, Shin."

"Where are we?"

"We're in the Babylon Lab in Siberia," she said, her voice echoing in the spacious room. "This is a crucial moment in our investigation. We've traveled back in time to February 7th, 2000, to learn more about the Herrscher of Sexual Desire."

"Why are we here? What happened on this day?"

"On this day, significant events transpired that led to the emergence of the Herrscher of Lusts. We're here to witness those events firsthand and gather information to help us deal with the current situation."

"I see... But isn't she in Japan? Why are we here in Siberia?"

"There's actually one man I know who studied her before..." With a click of the mouse, her monitor beeped. "Ah! Found it~"

I approached her to get a better look at the monitor.

She is a Japanese girl who is known for being a lesbian who is constantly sexually abused by some male students and developed an interest in other high-school girls. When the hatred for being rejected by everyone controlled her mind, she was corrupted by Houkai's will, who also became a serial rapist.

Later on, the more I read more about her information, the more I felt like puking.

Asakura was a quiet and reserved high school student enrolled in Senba High School, currently in her second year. Her introverted nature and reluctance to socialize made her a target for bullying by some of the male students, particularly those known for their delinquent behavior.

She was often gang-r*ped by delinquents, causing her to feel hatred for men and become interested in girls.

During her free time, Asakura would approach other girls she was interested in romantically. However, her unconventional approach and perceived strangeness often led to rejection, even from those who shared her sexual orientation. Faced with rejection, she resorted to drastic measures, kidnapping those who turned down her advances and r*ped them to death with brutal sexual acts.

Who the fuck would investigate her this far without helping her..? 

For being a newborn Herrscher, Asakura didn't have any powers beyond superhuman strength and was easily able to overpower normal humans when her anger of the Herrscher inside of her took control of her mind. Even so, as a Herrscher she was capable of transforming her body into a more menacing demonic entity and had a nigh-immortality powers.

As a newborn Herrscher, Asakura did not possess any powers beyond superhuman strength. However, when her anger took control of her mind, she was capable of overpowering normal humans easily. Being a Herrscher, she had the ability to transform her body into a more menacing demonic entity and possessed nigh-immortality powers.

And here I was wondering why I couldn't kill her.

"Are you alright, Shin?" Theresa's voice broke through my thoughts.

"No... I'm not..." I murmured, feeling a lump form in my throat as I absorbed the disturbing information. Asakura's background, her struggles... It all weighed heavily on me.

A wave of regret washed over me, knowing that I couldn't change what had already transpired. She was a victim of circumstances, consumed by the will of the Honkai.

"Argh...!" I clenched my fists, battling the urge to break down. It was a helpless feeling, knowing that her fate had been sealed by forces beyond her control.