*Chapter 1*

I hit the back and front brakes coming to a stop in front of gas pump, shutting off my bike. Driving for 3 hours on a motorcycle is not good for my back or my hunger. I am going to be at Sunrise Cove the whole summer and not having a vehicle and having to share with my twin brother Liam, yeah hell no. I lift my helmet visor grabbing the gas pump and uncapping the gas cap.

While I started pumping my gas, I spotted a bright yellow car turning in the gas station. I see my best friend Nora Asher and she parks her car. turning off the engine of her yellow Volkswagen beetle. She hops out of the car closing the door behind her, her light brown hair in a ponytail. I spot purple and brown hair behind the door that opened on the passenger side, seeing its Bailey. Guess she didn't take Corbin after all.

"I thought you were taking Corbin and Bailey was going to go with Jeremy" I tell them as they walk up to my bike, Nora leaning against the gas pump.

"Bailey and Corbin started bickering per usual" Nora says to me.

With all 8 of us going to the beach for the last summer before we all go off to college has been a blessing and a curse, especially with the 4 drama queens, sorry I meant boys in our group. Me, Liam my brother, Nora and her brother Isaac all grew up together. Starting with our parents meeting in high school. We all met Bailey, Iris, Corbin and Jeremy in middle school, and we've been a group since 8th grade and all 4 years of high school. Nora and her brother Isaac came up with the idea to spend the summer at Sunrise Cove after we spent a very eventful spring break at Sunrise cove at their parent's beach house.a

"Hey isn't my fault Corbin wants to be all bro-mance with Jeremy." I let out a laugh as I took out my card and paid for my gas.

"Liam, Iris and Jeremy were right behind us, I texted them in the group chat and told them we were going to pull over when we saw you." Bailey says stretching her arms over head.

We all made the decision that we were going to bring Liam's Jeep, Iris's G- wagon, Nora's Volkswagen and Jeremy BMW, while Corbin shares a car with my brother Liam and Bailey share a car with Nora. While me and Nora's' Brother, Isaac has motorcycles.

"Wait where's your brother Nora?" I asked her.

"Who even know, he probably thought he knew a short cut and got lost, that man has no sense of directions." Baileys says answering the question for her. She pulls out her phone and clicks her lock screen, checking the time. "I'm guessing we only have about 30 minutes left until we get there but the boys are probably going to get there before us." She looks back at the gas station "I'm going to go get some candy I'll be right back." Bailey walks off into the gas station leaving me and Nora alone.

"So, what are we doing tonight, getting shit faced?" I asked her with a grin on my face, putting my gas cap back on and putting the gas pump away. Of course, we don't exactly promote underage drinking, at least not to other people but from the hell senior year just caused all of us I think we earned it. Sunrise Cove has 2 parts, the old and rich, then the young people whose only job is getting drunk. Guess which crowd were apart of, new flash we are not old or rich, okay well exclude Iris, Isaac and Nora to the not rich part. Iris is old money; I swear money runs in her blood. Isaac and Nora didn't grow up wealthy, but their parents, Heather and Larry Asher opened a restaurant chain at Sunrise Cove called 'The Salty Dolphin' and let's just say did extremely well.

"I bet some employees at my parents restaurant know where we could go for a party, I have to stop by there to say hi to my parents later, you want to come?" Nora asks.

"Sure yeah, ask Iris and Bailey too we need some girl time." I turn on my bike and put my visor on my helmet back down. Bailey comes out of the gas station with a bag dropping a few coins and picking them back up as she heads back over to us standing next to Nora.

"Here you go Summer" Bailey hands me Twix bar, God, I love her.

"Oh my gosh you're literally the best, thank you" I say taking the Twix bar and put it in my backpack. Bailey is such an angel, her and Nora are like sunshine in a person.

"Okay we better get going, see you there!" Nora says, blowing me a kiss over her shoulder walking back to her car shutting the door and start the car, speeding off down the road blasting 'Wildest Dreams' by Taylor Swift.

To say I'm beyond excited to spend the summer with my best friends is an understatement. I turn out of the station, stopping at a red light and I see a motorcycle pull up next to me. I lift my eyebrow while I look at the man, or I think by the tall build and muscular frame. I lift my visor, still watching for the red light to turn green.

He pulls up his visor and from the green eyes and brown wavy hair peeking out from under his helmet I can tell its Isaac.

"Get lost?" I ask.

"Shut up Summer" he says with the tone of an irritating ass, cough cough he is.

As Nora's best friend and Liam being Isaac best friend I've always had to be around him, Liam clearly enjoyed it a lot more than me, and all me and Isaac do is "bicker" as Nora says.

"Oh, so you did get lost, let me guess you knew a short cut?" I saw in a cocky tone and a smile on my face.

"No." he says his permeant scowl intensifying as he slams his visor down to his helmet.

"Okay whatever you say, Asher" I say rolling my eyes as I see the light turn green and pull down my visor and speed up, passing Isaac just to piss him off.