*Chapter 20*

Fireworks light up the dark night sky, I sit next to everyone who's currently sitting on the sand staring up, the colorful lights illuminating the beach, my lips part as Nora next to me takes photo on her digital camera and asks someone to take a photo of all 8 of us. I lay my head on Nora shoulder and wrap my other arm around Issacs neck who's to my left and the camera clicks and the flash goes off. Nora takes back her camera and shows me the photo and I smile up at her and she shows everyone else.

"Who wants a drink." Liam asks to get up from next to Nora, I raise a hand and so do Jeremy and Iris. He comes back with a couple of beers and hands one to me, I hate beer, but I'll survive. Doses & Mimosas by Cherub is playing from a speaker and people chatter around us. I talk to Bailey until we see people playing volleyball and she runs off with Corbin to play. I grabbed another beer from Liam, who warned me not to get too buzzed. Which I don't because last time I got drunk I ended up in the hospital. I'm watching Liam and Nora play spike ball with Jenna and another random girl. I feel a tap on my shoulder, and I turn around.

"Hey." A tall leaner guy with brown hair and one of the sharpest jaw lines I've ever seen says to me. "Would you like a drink?" he stares at the beer in my hand "Never mind you actually already have one." He smiles and I smile back.

"I'm Wyatt, ill already know who you are by the way, I saw you that night you raced Issac." Does he know I'm technically dating him? Oh, whatever Ambers not even here.

I smile and lift my eyebrows "Maybe I should go to more of those, I swear I've gained popularity from it." I take another sip from my drink.

"You're too pretty to not be popular."

Oh, he's flirting.

I lower my voice "I'm not trying to get you to go away but I kind of have a thing going on with Isaac."

"I know" He says, and my eyebrows draw in together "But I mean he seems pretty busy right now." Huh? I turn my head to where Wyatt is looking at Isaac and my lip part, he is talking with Amber a hand on her shoulder.

What the fuck? I thought she wasn't going to be her. I guess Corbin was wrong, he still obviously has something going on with her. I turn back around and swallow a dull ache in my heart. You know what, fuck him, fuck him for getting my hopes up.

"Wanna hookup?" I say, maybe this is what I need. He stares at me for a second and grabs the side of my face and kisses me. Maybe I'm buzzed, or Maybe I'm just pissed off, but I have no regrets. I kissed him back, the taste of beer mixing with whatever he had. A weird feeling falls over me, I ignore it and wrap my hands around his neck.

"What the fuck!" I yell as I'm tipped upside down and thrown over a shoulder from behind me.

"Shut the hell up." Isaac grits out.

Well, that didn't take long.

"Let me down!" I hit back.

"Nope" he says walking up the beach back to Liam's car. He opens the passenger door and sets me back down on my feet and I stand there.

"I'm not leaving." I cross my arms and he pick me up and puts me back into the passenger seat and grabs the seat belt, I swat his hand away "I'm not four" I take the seat belt and strap myself in and he climbs in the driver's seat.

"Your decision says otherwise."

So took me home, he's mad, I'm madder. The whole car ride home I stared out the window and when we got home, I went into my room and haven't come out since. I heard everyone gets home around 2am, about an hour ago, I can't sleep. I'm pissed off and I'm still scared to go to sleep with the sleep paralysis. I throw off the blankets, I open the door in my room that leads to the backyard. I walk barefoot past the illuminated pool and too the dock where the boat sits. I sit on the edge of the dock putting my feet in the water. I sit there, pissed off, confused and have a slight headache, I look in the black water that my feet are in, the moonlight from the full moon the only thing giving me light on the dock. I know, technically I didn't break a rule, you can't see anyone until I get her back. But the thing is, I'm not seeing anyone just simply hooking up with someone. The fact that he had the audacity, to get my hopes up, beat me down, and then drag me away from something I wanted to do. But he also doesn't know how pissed I was when I saw him with Amber, I'm just going to stop denying that I don't have feelings, I do. Which I still hate, because I'm not the one who's supposed to be feeling like this, hell neither of us are. He can't make his mind up and its pissing me if even more, I need him to choose Amber so we can stop this, and if he can't choose then I'm not waiting for him to, I need these feelings to stop.

The only reason you're even getting along with him is because you are helping him, get his ex-back. He only needs me for 1 thing and to not complicate things, its not what either of us singed up for. I move my hair out of my face from the gust of chilled hair coming off the water. I look back down at my feet in the black water, I jump at the reflection standing behind me. I turn my head and my eyes roll. Can he just go away?

"Hey" his annoying voice, he steps up to where I'm sitting, I refuse to look at him and glare at my feet.

"Shut the hell up." I throw my words from early at him. He puffs out a long sigh, don't look at him, don't look at him, I looked. He stares at me and then back at the water.

"Uh, no." he says.

"What do you want? Like not even with right now, if you want Amber back Issac to do it now, I'm tired of waiting for you to decide because if she said she wanted you back month ago you would have easily said yes, so unless you're coming out here to tell me that. Leave me alone."

He changes the subject away from Amber "You have no room to question my decision making."

"Are you fucking kidding me? What decision are you even pissed about?"

"I'm pissed that you kissed Wyatt."

"Why? Amber was there, she clearly was all over you, isn't that all you want? You have what you want so, just take it." I Sit up from my sitting position to leave.

"Maybe I want something different" He throws up his hands.

"Like what? Because surely it doesn't have anything to do with me."

"It does!"

My brows draw in together and my voice lowers "what?"

"Are you really that blind? I stopped talking to Amber after you became the one person in my life I never wanted to lose, I asked you, not bailey, not iris, you. This past month has been one of the greatest of my life, because of you. Wyatt or the thought of another man touching you makes me want to kill them."

I stare at him not blinking, my eyes searching his face. I swallow the only thing making noise is our breathing and the water below us.

"Fuck it." His hand comes up from his side and he sinks them in my hair and his lips meet mine.