*Chapter 25*

"What are you getting" Issac sets down his menu and looks at me from across the table.

"Do you not know me at all?" I Smile and grab the cherry out of my Sherley temple and put it in my mouth, putting the stem on a napkin.

"Okay well actually I had a couple guesses for you" he says.

I lean it closer towards him "Okay let me hear them."

"Okay the first thing would be the ravioli and then" he squints his eyes "alfredo and pizza."

I scoff "ravioli? Really?"

"Okay so you're telling me you're not getting pizza or alfredo" he crosses his arms.

"No, I never said that-"

"So, I was right?"

I suck on my teeth ignoring him and pick up my menu again, he was right, its was the alfredo. "So, it is the alfredo?"

I try fighting back a smile and put my menu down "For once, take note it was once you're right."

"Ha knew it."

"You're an ass" I take a bite out of the bread before spitting it out into my napkin, if you're going to have bread in a restaurant don't make it taste like chalk.

"A hot ass" he says before the waiter comes back and asks our orders.

"You know you almost got us caught today" I smile and lean back in my chair; his eyebrows shoot up.

"Like Liam and Nora almost got caught?"

"Yes, my neck is um covered in hickeys." I move my hair and he pears at my neck and winces.

"Wait what did you tell them? Also why were you in a room with both of them, that like" he stops and swallows his bread "A major liability".

"Okay look to be fair I didn't exactly know they were there, and I brought them coffee and then Liam walked in, and I told them" I scratch my head "it was a random hookup and then changed the subject and ran out." Issac blows out a big breath and I start talking again "But Issac the longer I hid this from Nora and Liam the more its going to hurt them."

"I'm going to get hurt by your twin if he finds out and that's going to suck." He looks me in the eyes "But I guess ill get Corbin and Liam to make sure he doesn't beat my ass." I smile.

"Liam cannot beat your ass even if he tried, your like-" I gesture at Issacs body "You know."

"Hot? Have an amazing body?"

I laugh "your muscular, more than Liam and your taller, I think you are." I say eyeing his frame.

"I am by ½ inch."

"Are we feeling extra cocky today?" I tilt my head.

"You bring it out in me, so when should we tell them."

"Soon because if they found out from Iris or Corbin..." I side eye Isaac.

"We will be double fucked?" He speaks.

"I don't know when but soon, like this week soon" He blows out a breath and nods. Liam is overprotective, he always has. Thankfully this summer he has let me be, but he also has no idea about me and Isaac and if anything does happen, I know it won't be good for any of us. Liam hates Amber as much as any of us but he especially hates my ex by that I mean he beat him to a pulp and then got suspended for fighting in school. And when that guy tried to drug me he punched him and to be honest I don't even think anyone has heard from him.