*Chapter 27*

I walk around the people who flood the house, at this rate we'll have a small army in less than an hour, jeez how many people does Iris know? I bump my shoulder into someone and apologize and make my way to the kitchen island and put down the bottles of alcohol. I see Corbin walk past before I grab the back of his shit to pull him back.

"What the, oh hey what's up?' he asks me.

"Where are the kegs? And Isaac?

"Kegs are outside" he comes to stand next to me and grab a bottle and unscrews the top "And your boyfriend is with Christian, how is that going by the way." He tilts his head; I'm not going to praise him for getting us together, but I am at the same time because well he did.

"it's going good, but I still um have that one problem."

He hops up on the counter and grabs a cup and pours some of the liquid in a red solo cup "Oh you mean the one where you haven't told your best friend" He puts the bottle down and looks at me "Or your own brother?"

I sigh "Me and Isaac have talked about it and well tell them this week, and hopefully it will go good, or just above bad at this point. I obvious scared of what Liam will do but ive been thinking more about Nora because if she was dating Liam and didn't tell me I would be pissed, not mad because she's dating him just because she never told me, and I feel like I'm totally betraying her trust."

"Want the truth?" he says, Corbin? Honest truth? Yeah, I'm scared. I look up and sigh "Well, I don't care if you do or don't, I'm giving it to you. You are and the longer you keep it from her the more she's going to be disappointed, and for Liam" he gets up off the counter with the cup in his hand "He won't kill him, but will definitely feel murderous, towards both of you." He walks away towards the back door, and I rub my hands over my face. Ill figure it out. I pour myself a drink and walk around the mound of people in the living room to the back door and see Isaac, Corbin, Christian and Liam sitting around the fire pit.

"Hey guys" I sit next down to Liam.

"Hey, Christian was just telling us about college."

"Oh, don't remind me I have to go." I jokingly groan. "No, but seriously, is it as hard as people say?"

"Well it really just depends on where your going and how much classes you can handle at once, the social parts good but studying till 3am sucks, ass." Christian answers my question.

"Wait where's the birthday girl?" Liams asks as we hear screaming coming from the roof. I see a blur of neon green of bailey bathing suit and Iris black dress jump from the roof into the pool. They splash happens and then they pop their heads out of the water screaming and laughing.

"How are they already drunk?" I laugh and shake my head at them.

"They pre-gamed" Nora comes to sit next to me from where she was inside of the house.

"And they didn't even ask me" Corbin says his dark golden skin beaming off the firelight.

"Summerrrrrrrrrrr!" Iris says from the pool.

"Ill be right back" I leave my drink with Nora and walk over to the pool, and she gets out soaked with pool water and hugs me getting water on me.

"I love you, thank you for the party." I pull away and wipe off some of the water off my arms.

"I love you too" I laugh "So you want to go do shots?" and maybe get a dry pair of clothes, for both of our sakes. I need a little alcohol, its been a month since I went out to anything. I guess the universe just said it was fine for me to drunkenly fall off a cliff and almost die to be the way my summer gets fucked up.

Her eyes brighten up "Hell fucking yes I do!" she grabs my arm and walks towards the kitchen.

"Wait for me" Bailey says running towards us.

"Where are you guys going?" Nora yells.

"To do shots!" Iris yells back a smile bigger than the sun on her face.

"Bitch not without me!" Nora puts my drink down and runs towards us.

"Please don't cause any form of chaos" Christian says from the firepit.

"Not guaranteed!" Iris yells to her brother before we slip inside towards the kitchen.\

Twenty Minutes later we are jumping around the house with at least sixty people surrounding us screaming lyrics to a song.

"Okay "I laugh breathing heavily "I have to pee, ill be right back!" I yell over the music and walk towards the bathroom; I turn around seeing the lights on and doors closed and push trough people towards the stairs to the upstairs bathroom. I use the bathroom and come out bumping to someone.

"Ugh watch out!" I see a flash of red hair, Amber's hair. I mentally curse the universe, and my blood boils at the same time, how did she even get let into the house? "Oh, it's you" her upper lip curls up in disgust.

"How the fuck did you get up here?" let alone in the house.

"Because I want to know how much enjoy being a whore." I want to slap her until her freckles are wiped off her cheeks, but I don't. I have self-control even while drunk. I totally rethink that statement because I don't, I literally slapped her sober.

"I'm sorry do you need something or are you just going to keep bitching about things that you know nothing about?"

"Oh, I do know, I know everything I'm not stupid." She snaps back swiftly.

"Do you want to rethink that statement?" I say tilting my head "Leave Amber, no one want your empty filled head taking up space this party!" I yell, I'm beyond pissed and worried.

"I think you need to rethink that you're just a whore who made my ex go following you around like a dog until you had him wrapped around your finger!"

"Stop marking a claim on him like he's still in love with you or something your delusion now get the fuck out of my boyfriends house; he doesn't love you anymore!"

"You're only fucking him because your bored!" She gets up closer into my face, her breath reeking of vodka.

My self-control snaps "I'm fucking him because I love him! Now get the fuck out!" I yell at her and there is a tiny gasp behind me. I turn around and see, oh fuck oh no.