*Chapter 19*

I woke up, with a headache from crying for a good couple hour. I just sat there crying against his chest, letting out everything falling off the cliff made me feel, and how I pushed those feelings away till I couldn't anymore. But he just sat there until I fell asleep. He wasn't there when I woke up, but I wasn't exactly expecting him to sleep in my room. I'm now staring at my ceiling, like last night. If I'm guessing anything it would have to be sleep paralysis, I know that only because Iris uses to get them and would freak out at sleepovers. I'm just staring thinking about how I just cried, until I hear a yelp and the sound of pots falling coming from the kitchen. I tear the white confronter off myself, I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, yikes. I usually say that whenever I pass a mirror but extra yikes. My hair is sticking to my face which is puffy and red. My bruising on my left eye has gone down some since I came home, I iced it when Mr. Asher was cooking dinner which seemed to make the swelling go down some, but the bruising which is now fading from purple to green and yellow still is not the prettiest. Neither is my stitches but there's nothing I can do about that until I get my stiches out in about a week, the only thing I hope it doesn't leave is too bad of a scar. I mean don't get me wrong I think scars are badass, but I don't want to bad of one, it is my face after all. The cut on my stomach is going to leave a nasty scar which isn't the greatest thing, but I won't mind it. I can walk without my crutch which I also discovered last night but I like the support, or it will literally feel like I'm breaking them all over again. I also got a few people, aka everyone that live in the house to sign my cast, or I threatened them. I pull my hair into a ponytail, wash my face, change my bandages and leave my room with the oversized grey hoodie and plaid pajama shorts. By the time I close my door the smell of slightly burning food and chattering has increased. I turn the corner to the kitchen and stand in the white curved arch doorway. Mayhem, that's what I'm greeted to. Nora sits on the stove by Liam while he cooks on the stove which has all 4 cooktops occupied by pans. I see Isaac, which is making a smoothie, shocker right? And the Corbin which is making some sort of pastry on the counter, rolling out the dough.

"You know this is going to suck when we have to do the dishes, right?" I sit at the white marble bar in the chair next to Corbin who's now mixing something in a bowl.

"Us yes, you no because you can't get that wet." He says nodding towards my green cast.

"Such a tragedy." I say stealing a sip of coffee from someone's cup.

"Also, what's going on? Is Gordon Ramsey coming over? me personally I loved kitchen nightmares."

"I went on a deep dive last night on TikTok about recipes because someone said I couldn't cook, and well here we are." Nora says putting her arms out.

"You're not even cooking." Isaac says lifting an eyebrow and he looks over to me a nod. "Morning" he says, and I give him a weak smile and nod back, like you didn't cry in his arms for 2 hours last night. I bit the inside of my cheek before Nora starts talking again.

"Okay well, you 3 said I couldn't cook, I only burned some of the cabinet off." She says trying to justify, almost burning down the house.

"Nora, sweetie stop trying to justify your horrible cooking skills." Bailey comes down the stairs in hot pink cheetah print pajamas. She rolls her eyes and takes the smoothie Isaac gives her.

"Oo what's going on, I knew I smelt food." She grabs Corbin's shoulder and looks over it to see what he's making "You're such a good baker." She walks towards the fridge, Holy shit did Corbin just blush? Huh interesting. Corbin doesn't do random hookups, unlike Liam, Iris and Jeremy. But we all know where Jeremy and Iris landed up, in each other's bed.