*Chapter 23*

"You guys are together?" Noras jaw looks like it is going to break if it drops any further.

Iris moves in her chair at the dinner table "Yea basically." She looks over at Jeremy and he puts his hand on her thigh. I sneak a glance next to me over at Isaac and see him eyeing.

"Dude and you never told me?" Liam sounds like a wounded puppy, I groan internally with the number of times I have heard that phrase today.

They keep talking and I stare down at my food "This is giving me a headache" Isaac leans down towards me in his chair "Also can I have the rest of your Frys."

"All yours, also has Amber texted you at all about anything." If he had stopped talking to her, knowing Amber, she would either be pissed or well pissed. I looked over at him and he paused his chewing for a second.

With his mouth half full he says, "Do you want me to show you the texts?" he pulls out his phone and hands it to me, my eyebrows lift at that.

"Password?" I take a sip of water and stare at his lock screen "Also why are you your own lockscreen?"

"I like to look at how gorgeous" I roll my eyes expecting nothing less from him "The passwords 0931511." I go to his messages and find amber with 23 unopened messages.

"Jeez" I grumbled and opened the conversation, what I saw was interesting. The average ones were her calling me a bitch, whore blah blah who cares, what did get me was the ones of her gaslighting him back into talking to her again, mention the breakup and how she swear it was the worst mistake. I typed out a new message to "Hey its summer just wanted to say if you taught him anything that he does with his hands, thank you!". I give the phone back to Issac the messages still open, he starts coughing from choking on his drink. Coughing still Nora smacks his back and he stops and glances down at his phone and back to me and gives me a wicked grin.

"You, okay?" Corbin asks him and takes his plate to the sink.

"Oh, I'm doing great." Isaac says.

I wake up on the couch later that night the tv still playing, Nora next to me is sleeping. I throw off the blanket on both of us, I stretch my arms and look to the still open windows to the backyards and look at the pool seeing someone in it, either Issac or Liam. I turn off the tv and head towards the door leading to the backyard and pull it open. I look to the water seeing Isaac floating on top his face towards the night sky.

"Isaac?" I say walking towards the illuminated pool looking at his body a little too long. He doesn't answer still floating.

"I thought if I didn't answer you would come in but I guess that didn't work" He opens his eyes and stands in the water walking over to the edge of the pool where I stand over the pool.

"What are you doing out here, its like 2am?" I sit down and put my feet in the pool, a chill of goosebumps going across my skin from the cool breeze coming off the water.

"I was bored, and you weren't awake" he shrugs his shoulders and walks to wear I'm sitting, planting both hands next to each side of my legs and stares and me.

I fail at holding back a smile as I meet his eyes 'What?" I quietly say before looking back at my feet still in the chilly water. I'm the kind of girl who needs clarification, and one thing I'm not clear about is what we are, I mean yea we did have sex, make that plural. But he hasn't exactly asked me to be his girlfriend, we kiss when no one is looking but we don't do things that couples would do. Hell, I don't even know if I like that stuff like that, I love reading about it and watching it but having it actual happen is conflicting, this whole thing is. He stares at me, and he leans his head down towards my face "What are we?" I stupidly blurt out, learn to read the room dumbass. He pauses and his lips turn in a wicked grin.

"I was waiting for you to ask that." Silence falls between us and he looks back up at me "What do you want us to be, because I will happily do whatever you want, but I guess you already know that."

I shove his chest and laugh "I'm being serious" I say smiling.

"So am I"

"I just" I hesitate and look up at the dark sky "I would like to be your girlfriend, but I also have no idea what goes into that, the only person I dated was Will and Amber slept with him. He was a horrible boyfriend but, God I was so blind. He treated me like shit and only used me for sex and we never did stuff that normal couples would do." I let out a sigh and tilt my head at him "So that how that went."

"Summer the past month and half have been the best of my life and in every single good moment I was with you, and they don't even feel real, and fuck Will I'm much prettier to look at anyway" I laugh "and you drive me insane, your body, your personality, the breath noises you make when I kiss your neck." He leans down and kisses my neck and I breathe in a shaky breath "and I go would from hell and back to be your boyfriend, and hell will freeze over the day anyone try's to stop me." He says in-between kisses each of them working up back to my lips, goosebumps going over my skin from his body heat and the water from his hair dripping down the side and nape of my neck.

I kiss him on his lips, sucking in breathes in between the kisses and wrap my legs around his torso, the water from the pool closing around my lower half. He sinks his hand into my hair and another one holding me by my waist his grip tightening as he moves through the water to the stairs of the pool.

I break the kiss and say one word "yes".