*Chapter 29*

After closing myself in my bedroom for 2 hours I fix my mascara and look at my phone at the time, 12:48 I sigh, it's been 2 hours I need to go find her, I mean I told myself an hour but I mean what 1 more hour? Maybe she's still mad or maybe she just doesn't even want to see your face right now. I take a deep breath.

"I can do it" I say and open my bedroom door, no one in the hallway all clear. I make my way downstairs my converse patting against the wood stairs. I walk into the post party madness that is the downstairs of the house. I see Isaac sitting on the couch watching the tv with an ice pack to his face.

I clear my throat and my raspy voice splits through the silence "Hey." He moves his head towards the bottom of the stairs and his lips have a slow upturn to them.

"Hey, so that went good." He says and puts down the icepack on the coffee table in front of him. I walk over to sit next to him and put my hand in my lap and look over at his nose and wince.

"Shit your nose" I say and lift my hand to lightly graze it.

"Its not as bad as it looks, I swear but Liam definitely has a good right rook, I guess he got that from hockey."

I give him a sorry smile "Did" I clear my throat again "Did he talk to you at all?"

He gives me the side eye before looking back at the tv "yea you could call it that."

"Issac I'm being serious." I tilt my head at him.

"he's definitely mad but he said he would try to feel bad for me."

I croak out a laugh and shake my head "God he's such an ass sometimes."

"He'll get over it, its just new to him I guess and something he definitely doesn't approve of but" he shrugs "It's doesn't matter."

"You know what Amber was doing here?" he whips his head towards me.

"Don't tell me she was the one who-"

"Well," I mean technically she didn't, I was the one who yelled at her that I loved him, I stop thinking and swallow, oh I love him. It feels different from how I thought it would be but I think I do, I mean yes I haven't ever had it but...

"Well," I swallow "actually I kind of did that, I didn't know Nora was standing there."

"Shit what did you say?" he says.

"Do you want the word for word version or the summed-up version?"

He laughs "The word for word."

I take a shaky breath "I told her, quote 'I'm fucking him because I love him, Now get the fuck out.' There's a lot more that happened before but that's what really triggered it" I say and look over at him and his eyes are slightly wide.

"I love you to" he says before leaning down and pressing his lips against mine, I wrap my hands around his neck and kiss him back with everything I have before I hear a throat clear and I pull away and look towards the back door.

"Sorry I just-" Nora stand there her Birkenstocks in her hands.

"Nora" I fully move away from Isaac "Nora can we talk" her gaze avoids mine and she sighs looking being her outside to the backyard.

"Fine" She walks back outside, and I kiss Issacs one more time.

"We'll finish it later" he says, and I smack him on the chest and follow her outside to the side of the pool where she's sitting with her feet in the pool.

"How many people knew you too weren't faking it?" she blurts out staring at her hand and I sit next to her. I mean she's letting me sit next to her, that's a good sign right?

"just you and Liam didn't know."

She scoffs "Wow you guys are dicks."

I scratch the back of my neck and look up at her from my shorts "Look Nora I'm so fucking sorry, I just was scared you were going to be pissed, and well... Anyways that's not the point I'm totally fucked up We both should have told you and not as his girlfriend as your best friend."

"I'm not mad anymore, I'm just disappointed that we would fight over something like this, I should be happy for you not mad." My eyebrows rise, not what I was expecting at all. "And I acted like a child I should have left you explain."

"No Nora I was being childish running around with Isaac and not telling you, its my fault and im so fucking sorry."

"How long have you guys actually been dating?" she meets my eyes.

"I think about a month" Her eyebrows rise, and she swallows.

"Oh damn" she says.

"Im so sorry-" I say.

"Girl if you apologize one more time, I'm going to pluck out my own ear drums" Silence falls between us "It will take some getting used to, but I accept your apology." She smiles and opens one of her arms. "You suck at apologies by the way" she says and I laugh.

"Its not something I do often." I smile and I say into her hair. "Are you mad at Isaac?" I pull away.

"Beyond but ill get over it." She says and I laugh.

"Have you talked to Liam?" she says putting her hands behind her to keep her propped up.

"No, I don't really want to, but Issac talked to him" she gives me a look and I give her a look back "I don't know how that went but I hope Corbin was there to mediate."

"Are you guys fine now?" I look behind me out the house and see Bailey and Iris sticking their heads out Iris window which looks over the backyard/

"Were you guys listening to that whole thing?" I say turning around.

"Uhm" they look at each other and giggle like schoolgirls, still a little tipsy "Yea, anyway, can we come down now?"

"Hell yeah, and Iris by the way sorry for fucking up your party" I yell up at her window.

She waves a hand dismissing it before putting a bottle of something out the window "I still have my pink Whitney I'm Great!" I shake my head as Bailey closes the window. Me and Nora hugged and walked back inside.