*Chapter 18*

I pull open one of the front doors and use the wall as my leverage, Liam grabs my arms helping me hobble to the couch so he can close the door. Walking on a crutch isn't the easiest with a cast on your hand, so walking is still something I must get used to. He helps me get off the couch and helps me into the room, I lay down and wince from the bruise on my side.

"Can I get you anything else before I get the rest of your stuff out of the car?" He pats my head like a dog. I swiped his hand away putting my crutch on my bed side.

"Can you hand me my phone?" I haven't been on my phone at all besides texting people that I'm doing fine. Liam hands me my phone and leaves the room, closing the door behind him. I scroll through snap, answering people until I see a chat from Hannah, a girl I work with. I see she sent me a video and I click on it, and it fills my screen. The video is at the quarry and is clearly filmed by someone who recorded me jumping. I watch in horror I start running towards the cliff and then fall. I hit the first rock and my lips part as I hear people scream my name in the video and Baileys yells. Once I go limp the video faces towards the ground, but out of the corner I can see my unconscious left side of my body hit the rock harder then the first time, I hear people gasp in horror and Isaac scream my name and the video end as my body hovers over the water right before I hit it. Jesus. I see the text Hannah left for me.

Hannah

Holy fuck just saw this, are you okay? I know Isaac took you to the hospital, text me back when you get this, please.

I stare at the video which is still playing above the text and type out a quick reply and swipe out of the chat. I put my phone face down at lean my head back sighing. That was something I didn't really need to see right now. My mind wanders back to Isaac, shit what are we going to do about Amber? I mean it's not like I can exactly go out at the moment.

"Isaac!" I yell hoping he can hear me from the other room. I hear a door through the wall swing open viciously and my door swings open.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He storms into the room and panic fills his tone. I jerk my head back in shock. His body loosens and he calms down seeing I'm fine.

"I'm okay." I hold back a smile "Aw where you worried?" I say my smile breaking through.

He rolls his eye and leans up against my dresser. "Do you need something or are you going to keep asking questions?"

"What are we going to do about Amber, I can't go out for about another week and its not exactly good for the deal."

"Shit I haven't even thought of Amber, um I guess we could just do Insta posts and stuff like that." He crosses his arms, the first sentence reminding me of the night I fell and how he didn't even talk to Amber that night and now he's saying he hasn't even thought of Amber? Note to self-push him more towards Amber, the more he pushes away from her the more these feelings come out and make me do dumb shit, like almost kissing him. But the 2 time you did try to kiss him he didn't pull away. God, I need to get laid before I actual end up doing something dumber.

"Okay that's fine, oh wait did you tell your parents that I'm bed reddened." Also, a great perk from accidentally launching myself off a cliff, I can't go to work till I'm off bed rest.

"I told them, but they insisted on coming to see you and also may be here in the next 5 minutes." He says his mouth turning into a line. "I tried to tell them you needed to rest but, yeah that didn't work."

I scratch my neck and sigh "help me to the couch at least?". He helps me get up and, on the couch, when Liam comes back into the house.

"Issac, uh your parents are here." He says to Issac who's next to me on the couch trying to take photos of him kissing my cheek for Instagram.