*Chapter 2*

I turn on to road of the beach house the smell of sand and salty air penetrating my nose. Slowing down and pulling into the driveway. The two-story grey and white house looking back at me. I take off my helmet, running my fingers through the roots of my brown wavy hair. Looking at the sign next to the front door as it reads "The Sand Dollar". I smile remembering the summers me Nora, Liam and Isaac spent here as kids with our parents. Heather and Larry Asher, Noras and Isaacs parents bought the beach house, or the sand dollar as they named it, after they opened their 4th seafood restaurant in Sunrise. I notice that Nora and Liam cars are in the driveway trunks open as suitcases and bags sit there. Liam comes through the front of the Teal double front doors walking down the stairs with Bailey on his tail.

"Hey little shit" Liam says to me as he goes to the trunk of his white Jeep grabbing his suitcases.

"Don't call your sister a little shit" Bailey says giving Liam a light hit on the back of his head while smiling and then goes to the back of Nora's Car and grabbing her bags.

"Hey Liam, where's Nor's?" I say Helping Bailey as she drops a bag.

"I'm here, am I not enough?" Jeremy whispers in my ear, I jump place dropping the bag.

"What the fuck Jere, you scared me, I didn't even here you guys pull up" Nudging him with my elbow in the ribs, he keels over groaning as I chuckle.

"Hi Jere took you a long enough" Nora moves out the front door and moves towards the back of her car grabbing her suitcase.

"Funny you say that when a certain 6'2 blood relation to you is nowhere to be found." Jeremy says taking off his sunglasses that were covering his brown eyes and resting them on his black hair.

"Also, where's Iris, I thought she said she was right behind us?"

"She stopped for food right before we got to the neighborhood, she should be here soon" Corbin said stepping out of the car his dark skin beaming off the sun.

"Corbin!" I say as I greet him with a hug, side eyeing Jeremy.

"See Jeremy that's how you greet a friend, instead of scaring the living shit out of them" I say with a cheeky smile.

For the next 20 minutes I help Bailey and Nora help put their bags in rooms upstairs along with Isaac and Jeremy rooms, with Iris, me and Liam's rooms being downstairs. I grab my last bag out of Liam's trunk closing it and then going to the front door passing the kitchen, living room, laundry room, bathroom and the back doors leading to the backyard. Turing down the hallway where me and Liam's rooms are, with Iris being on the other side of the hallway. I kick open the door to my room on the first floor and smile at the windows above my bed with a white translucent curtain flowing against the light blue walls. I look over to the right side of my room with the double doors leading out to the dock sitting on the marsh and the pool in the backyard, still as I remember it. I walk to the queen-sized bed with the white iron headboard in the middle of my room and toss my suitcase and bag on it, falling back on the side of the bed with sigh. I look over to the white dresser across my bed with a tv above it. I look to the photo of the 4 of us when we were toddlers in swimsuits in the pool and me onto of Isaac head, I was probably trying to drown him. I grab my suitcase putting them on the floor next to the bathroom door and closet, getting out a black off the shoulder shirt and jean shorts I put them on changing out of my bike leathers. I begin to sort through my clothes, starting with my swimsuits. I look at the extremely tiny violet bikini, what the hell?

"I think purple looks good on you" Iris says leaning against the door frame standing her full 5'10 her black curly hair now in long braids from when I last saw her.