*Chapter 8*

"Im sorry what, what the fuck?" Iris yells at me and Isaac. Honestly telling them isn't the bad part its just how they react, which in my defense isn't that bad either. Nora keeps nodding the whole time which I hope indicated that she supports the plan. Jeremy well is still rolled over; I think he fell asleep but who knows. Corbin keeps eyeing Isaac; he knew he was going to do the plan I just think not with me, I'll ask him about it later. Bailey and Liam look like they're thinking about it, but I mean there's not much they can do I really do need the job. Their opinion on this plan isn't going to change that even though im helping the person im not extremely fond of help win back the devil in a person.

"Okay wait so you're helping him" Bailey says pointing at Isaac "to get back amber?" She asks fake gagging at the mention of her name. "And he'll get you a job?"

"Basically, look it only for when were out in public in front of her and for, you know insta posts or TikTok's. "I say shrugging. "I promise we aren't going to be like making out in front of her while you guys are watching," I say shivering at the thought of even kissing Isaac.

"Wait, Making out?" Liam and Nora say with disgust lining their tones while sounding extremely disapproving.

"Okay I worded that weird, not there will be no making out, whatsoever. We already agreed that we are not kissing in the deal just like I don't know, holding hand I guess?" I say scrunching my nose at the thought of doing anything cringey like that. Yeah, and you also thought he was super-hot last night, I pinch the bridge of my nose at the thought."

"No one's gonna believe that you two are dating" Jeremy finally rolls over still laying down and takes two fingers pointing at both of us, "If you guys don't kiss, when the hell have you seen a couple that doesn't kiss?" he makes air quotes when saying the word couple. I let out a sigh as I look up over to Isaac.

"I mean he's right; no one is going to believe that you guys are dating if you don't kiss." Iris says as I let out a groan throwing my head back against the pillows.

"Okay, wait im not exactly keen on you kissing my sister, I will kill you." Liam says looking at Isaac, here we go with the brother tone.

"Okay look, no one is kissing anyone" I say throwing up my hands.

"Well, I mean who is gonna believe that." "Look we only really have to do it once for her to believe it." Isaac shrugs his shoulders looking over at me. I groan Internally Why me?

Everyone looks at me for an answer, ugh. "Fine, once." I point up one finger.

"Okay just not in front of me, ill never get that imagine out of my mind." Nora says sipping from her water. Im shocked she doesn't have any more input about this, but she knows I need the money.

I walk outside after eating Lunch sitting down at a chair in front of the pool. I close my eyes and then open them when my vison gets darker, shade blocking it. I open them to see Isaac in standing over me.

"We need to talk about you when we need to start making this look real in front of people" he says dropping in the seat next to me.

"Okay well stalker boy where is she going tonight?"

"I can't tonight I have a motorcycle thing to go too, and she's working tonight." Future stalker for sure.

"Um what motorcycle thing?" As I know of there is basically only a couple people in Sunrise cove that even own bikes.

"Its like a meet up I guess, like you just go ride with them and fuck around. There mostly people I know so its not that weird." He says as I lift my eyebrow. Yeah, I was going to go to watch a movie with everyone tonight, but I now have other plans.

"Okay that's fine, we can just post something on your insta tonight and then find out what she's doing tomorrow so we can go". Isaac told me after we left the living room that he called his parents and that I start on Monday as a waitress, meaning I have the week. I get up from the seat making my way towards the pool to enter back into the house, when I feel two hands push me.

"Hey what the hell-" I feel water surround my body and I come up from the water in the pool. "Isaac, oh my god Im going to kill you!" I yell at him while he's laughing standing at the pool edge. Fucker pushed me.

"That was funny as shit" he says laughing as he stares down at me.

"Help me out" I say stretching my hand as he takes it. Dumbass I think before taking his hand and yanking him into the pool next to me. He comes up from the water looking like a drowned rat.

"I hate you." he says before looking down at my shirt.

"Hey, you're the one who fell for it." I look down at my shirt seeing what he's staring at, oh shit my shirt is see through, and you can see my bra. I make a noise in my throat as I grap the towel getting out of the pool.

"Um im gonna, go change" I grab it around my shoulders covering my bra before walking towards the door.

"Yeah, go do that, please." I hear him say and then murmur the last part as I enter back into the house.