*Chapter 15*

I hop out of the backseat of Nora's car adjusting my blue bikini top, were here for Jenna's birthday party, Me and Issacs were only supposed to go because Ambers going to be here, But Jenna posted it was open invite, guess she's going hard on the party portion of birthday party. Iris, Nora and Bailey get out of the car and lock her car. We walk towards the little trail going towards the quarry. It's hidden away in the woods, but the amount of people who go there during the summer caused a trail leading to it. We start walking into the woods and feel something grab my waist. I scream punching the air to hit whatever touched me. Walking in the woods at night is not for the weak. My fist punches a hard surface.

"Ow! Dude what the fuck?" Liam yells, grabbing his jaw moving his mouth open and closed.

"Oh, fuck Liam!" I yell going over to exam his face "Shit don't scare me like that, you almost killed me from scaring all my years out of my life." I say letting go of his face.

"Im not sure if we would miss you" Isaac says.

I look towards him "Do you want me to punch you next?" I give him a death glare.

"I told him you would get violent." Corbin says shaking his head and walking ahead of the group in the woods.

"Well, all know Liam isn't gonna listen." Jeremy runs up to catch up with us, as we continue walking.

"Hey, stop talking about me like i'm here." Liam says.

"Is your common sense ever here? What did you think would happen?" I try to give him a light hit to the side of his head.

"I'm gonna start getting brain damage if you keep hitting me." he says chuckling and swiping my hand away. "And I thought you were just gonna scream not punch me." He says. I hear light chattering and see lights come through the trees as we come out of the woods into the clearing where the quarry is. I hear people yell and look over to see people jumping off the high rocks of the quarry into the black water below. Kegs and coolers are set up near the volleyball net. People are either swimming or drinking. I look around for the reason me and Issac are here, Amber. I see her by the keg with a green full swimsuit on and a drink in her hand. I go over to Issac linking my hand with his, point my head towards amber. He looks over and sees her.

"Shouldn't you go talk to her?" I ask him. Me and Isaac have only been fake dating for a few weeks and to be honest I thought it would take him longer to get Amber back, she didn't really seem interested in getting back with him until we started to make appearances together in public. But his saying she was different than before keeps bothering me, I just hope she's not manipulating his hopes in getting back with her to try to get revenge on me and thinking it would hurt me.

His jaw ticks and he look over at me "Ill do it later." My brows scrunch in, a few weeks ago we would go do anything to talk to Amber.

"Are you okay?" I ask rubbing my thumb over the back of his hand.

"You want a drink?" Did he just change the subject? I nod and he goes over to get us a drink and walk over to Nora.

"Do you know what's going on with Isaac and Amber?" I ask.

Her brows draw in "He hasn't told me anything if somethings going on."

"It's just I tried getting him to go talk to her and he won't, and when I asked him if he was okay, he changed the subject, don't you think that's weird?" I ask.

"You seem to care and awful lot for someone you're only tolerating for a job." She put her hand on my shoulder.

"I don't care that much Im just-" I shrug as I trail off, but Nora does have a point why do I care so much? Which I shouldn't be, I look around for Bailey to ask her, but she's gone. "Where's Bailey? I ask looking around. I hear a scream come from where people are jumping off the rocks and see baileys neon pink and yellow bathing suit before it hits the water barely missing the rocks on the way down from where she jumped.

"How is she already drunk?" Corbin comes up with a drink in his hand, knowing Bailey she would never jump willing sober.

"Woo!" I hear Bailey yell from the water below.

I laugh and yell down at her "You're insane, that was like 30 feet!"

"Aw its not that bad!" she yells climbing out of the water.

"We need to get her some water before she actual hits the rocks next time." Nora says leaving me and Corbin to get her a water before she gets to drunk.

"Here" Isaac walks up to us handing me a cup and I take a drink. I spit half of it out and swallowed the other half.

"Holy- "I say coughing "What's in this?" I say wiping my lips.

"I have no idea, but heard it was strong so drink cautiously." Isaac says.

"Yes, it is and Issac stop being a bore let her have fun." Bailey wraps dripping wet hand around my neck, and I shiver from the water running down my back. She takes my drink but not before Nora takes the drink out of her hand and changes it into a water bottle. She gives Nora a grumpy look and sips out of the water bottle anyway. I take another sip and wince, jeez. Remember when Issac said 45 minutes ago that drink was strong, I didn't exactly listen and im just a little drunk. Lost by Frank Ocean play over the speaker as I dance or poorly fail to with Bailey.

"Oo, I have an idea" She wipes her hair out of her face "We should go jump off the rocks again, last summer." She says pointing a figure at me before I can interject.

I look around seeing Jeremy and Iris nowhere to be found, Liam flirting with a girl and Issac and Corbin getting water for us, God there so boring. "Fine, Fuck it." I grab her hand dragging her along as we make It toward the rocks. I look down and swallow, shit that's far down. Fear of heights and falling isn't the best in this situation. But Bailey did say It herself, last summer.

"Okay you go first." Bailey says pushing me towards the edge, egging me to jump.

Okay I'm fine I'm great.

I take a couple steps back and start running towards the edge, I run building up speed to jump off. As soon as I feel my front foot jump off the ground into air my back leg is tripped. Shit. My back leg drags against the rock making me lose momentum, I scream my hands for search for something to reach to grasp onto Nothing. My body starts falling, I see the water but also rock. The rock Bailey almost hit earlier, the rock I'm about to hit.

"Summer!" I hear bailey scream.

Oh no. My body which is sideways tries to straighten out before my head can hit the rock. But its too late, my left side of my head hits the rock, and my vision goes black as I hit something elses and then water below.